So what's the consensus on shoe lifts?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Title, I'm 5'7

wear it to build false ego and either get fucked posture and end up in pain, get called out and end up in pain or most common variant: thinking after sometime that it is your actual height then projecting on online forums then adding another 2-3 inches on height because you have inferiority complex

Occasionally it is completly fine imo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SexyMofo, Bewusst, Deleted member 5818 and 8 others
wear it to build false ego and either get fucked posture and end up in pain, get called out and end up in pain or most common variant: thinking after sometime that it is your actual height then projecting on online forums then adding another 2-3 inches on height because you have inferiority complex

Occasionally it is completly fine imo

dam, my growth plates are probably closed so i can't do hgh or peptides, i think im gonna start wearing elevator shoes or shit like that, to at least fraud to 5'9

dam, my growth plates are probably closed so i can't do hgh or peptides, i think im gonna start wearing elevator shoes or shit like that, to at least fraud to 5'9
There are a few shoes that are padded and shit like Nikes, You can probably get a good 1/1.5 inch from those. Thanks to the protests if you go to any store selling shoes you'll find a bunch in white boxes marked with black sharpie...I got a brand new pair of sneakers for 35$.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6403
Not sure what that guy meant when he referred to " get fucked posture and end up in pain ". I brought those amazon cheap shoe lifts for $12 and wore them in 2 different nice pairs of boots over the second semester of my senior year (which was like.. 2 months because of corona) and frauded pretty decently to about 5'10" as a guy right under 5'8". Never felt any pain or anything, and it was so fucking cool to heightmog my cute 5'4" oneitis more than I normally did. When I got her to hug me, she went right into my chest. (nothing happened though, I was and still am too ugly for her, i got to that point relying on personality and confidence, they can only lead you into the friendzone)

• +1
Reactions: joseph
It's a lifestyle, one that I live

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Deleted member 3270
It's a lifestyle, one that I live
how much you fraud on your lifts? i used to do 3+ but i embarrassed myself tripping. cant run in them at all

If they don't add too much height then they are not really noticeable because most regular shoes and boots already add a quarter of an inch to an inch of height.

They are bad for your feet but I wouldnt worry about it unless you are running track events or have feet problems already. As long as you don't wear them as your regular shoes your feet will be ok. Imagine wearing high heels all the time, that is sort of what it would be like if you wore the lifts all the time, absolutely destructive for your feet. You might not notice it if you never run or work on your feet a lot, but it will still ruin your feet.

Be careful son and you will be fine, just get some small lifts to add an inch or two and only wear them when you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7313
The only situation I could imagine using them is in a club setting. Maybe in winter so your boots don't look too retarded. One inch heel tops to try to combat the 6'3 lanklets.

Anything else is pure clown world tier cope

• +1
You better have a 9 inch cock at that height

I had a date with a girl over the weekend who was the same height as me (5'8). I wore my new Air Max 720 for the first time with thick gel insoles and towered over her. It was a massive boost. The cheap plastic Chinese shoe lifts are ridiculously uncomfortable and will give you a hard time walking.

• +1