So whats the final solution to the inceldom?

PotentialChad

PotentialChad

Andronovan supremacist
Why do millions of men get Borned only to suffer lonely sexless lives?

I think this evil

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Max your looks as much as possible. If that don't work, you're cooked

Cope or rope ig

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
@NZb6Air opinion?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
nigga they're retarded, they assume this many ugly men roaming earth is normal when it was never like this

muh genetique

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and truthhurts
nigga they're retarded, they assume this many ugly men roaming earth is normal when it was never like this

muh genetique
Should then low iq mommy’s don’t bring up children in this world, since they don’t know, that they are to blame for ugliness?:ogre:

• +1
Should then low iq mommy’s don’t bring up children in this world, since they don’t know, that they are to blame for ugliness?:ogre:
Yes low iq parents shoudln't breed raise in this cyberpunk world, how it worked before was the highiqcel in the tribe was monitoring everything

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yes low iq parents shoudln't breed raise in this cyberpunk world, how it worked before was the highiqcel in the tribe was monitoring everything
Does it also apply to the Muslim community, since they birth so many children, without thinking about their Financial situation and stuff like that?
:ogre:

• +1
Does it also apply to the Muslim community, since they birth so many children, without thinking about their Financial situation and stuff like that?
And would be a societal collapse possible in 10 years or sum, cuz of climate change and rise of Ai and possible reaching singularity?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Klasik616
I see high value men dating many many women and these women they date know he has options but they don't care, they still date him because he is attractive and has money so these women aren't looking for relationships. If they're in their 20's there's no reason for them to settle for less, if they can land a date with a HVM by just waiting they'll wait.

Meanwhile you get rejected and have 0 options left but they have a lot of options. Decent looking women in their 20's definitely don't wanna date the average man, this is the only reason why men feel like dating is over because foids created it.

• +1
CRSPR/ gene editing.

Edit out all the ugly genes over the course of 5 generations, and then afterwards there will be no more ugly genes in the gene pool and everyone will be born attractive.

• Hmm...

And would be a societal collapse possible in 10 years or sum, cuz of climate change and rise of Ai and possible reaching singularity?
CRSPR/ gene editing.

Edit out all the ugly genes over the course of 5 generations, and then afterwards there will be no more ugly genes in the gene pool and everyone will be born attractive.
opinion?:ogre:. @NZb6Air

e in 10 years or sum, cuz of climate change and rise of Ai and possible reaching singularity?
no pwtf

wtf are yoiu saying aoubt muslim community

yes bro just gene editing le ugly gene bro :smonk: (br doesn't know traits are multigenic)

• +1
no pwtf

wtf are yoiu saying aoubt muslim community

yes bro just gene editing le ugly gene bro :smonk: (br doesn't know traits are multigenic)
Just curious . No offense tho

• +1
Nah I mean you see in ethnic communities, ppl tend to have more children, even though, they don’t have financial resources to back it up. (i could be wrong tho). Why isn’t a societal collapse possible? Can you elaborate more? My bio teacher once told that in 2040 population will be reaching its peak, then a collapse would be imaginable, since there aren’t infinite resources on earth and through rise of climate change, oceans and important creatures type shit are endangered cuz 80% of oxygen gets produced in ocean:ogre:. Is that straight bullshit what im talking about :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek:?

• +1
Nah I mean you see in ethnic communities, ppl tend to have more children, even though, they don’t have financial resources to back it up. (i could be wrong tho). Why isn’t a societal collapse possible? Can you elaborate more? My bio teacher once told that in 2040 population will be reaching its peak, then a collapse would be imaginable, since there aren’t infinite resources on earth and through rise of climate change, oceans and important creatures type shit are endangered cuz 80% of oxygen gets produced in ocean:ogre:. Is that straight bullshit what im talking about :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek:?

• +1
poor people tend to have more children cause of that insecurity (higher chance of infant mortality) and being born into wealth doesnt prevent you from growing like a nigger you need smart proper handling not just wealth, nothing will happen in 2040:lul: also we have enough ressources, it's an allocation management optimization type problem, rest is some bllshit

• +1