(colorized,1943)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, mikeock, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Jordan Barrett with acromegaly jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, SixFootManlet, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Alves is noted for having undergone dozens of plastic surgeries in an attempt to perfect his own appearance. His father is British. As of January 2018, Alves has spent just over £500,000 undergoing 103 cosmetic procedures, including injections, 51 of which were plastic surgeries.

Smh his face is gonna end up getting amputated or something

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
WTF did he do? Moved his ear?

this guy always looked like shit tbh, no saving a face like that

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Alves is noted for having undergone dozens of plastic surgeries in an attempt to perfect his own appearance. His father is British. As of January 2018, Alves has spent just over £500,000 undergoing 103 cosmetic procedures, including injections, 51 of which were plastic surgeries.

lmao give me 10% of that money and i will turn myself to another human being yet this dude fucked himself up

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Maxillacel and Mr.cope
lol, i've met him a few times

• Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas
how is he?
Not seen him since about a year ago. He was fine then.
I have a friend who is an air stewardess. This guy is her friend (he also used to be an air steward for the same airline, even though he didn't need the money lol). That's when I met him the first time. He was working the flight. Getting us special treatment.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc

he is actually a product of JBW lol. white father sexpating in Brazil JFL.
Not seen him about a year ago. He was fine then.
I have a friend who is an air stewardess. This guy is her friend (he also used to be an air steward for the same airline, even though he didn't need the money lol)
what does he do that he gets so much money from? :O

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Not seen him since about a year ago. He was fine then.
I have a friend who is an air stewardess. This guy is her friend (he also used to be an air steward for the same airline, even though he didn't need the money lol). That's when I met him the first time. He was working the flight. Getting us special treatment.
how does he finance all those stuff?

what does he do that he gets so much money from? :O

how does he finance all those stuff?

My friend told me that this dudes grand-parents are STUPID rich! I'm talking like 500 million or some shit.
They gave him a ridiculous inheritance.
He owns a number of expensive properties that he rents out for income.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mikeock, nastynas and diggbicc
That could also be the risk with some looksmaxxers, maybe. Overdoing it.
Most important factor is to keep everything in balance with each other and natural looking. If a rondom person seeing you, suspects surgery or cosmetic changes; then you failed.

Great examples, of whom likely did plenty stuff on their face (fillers, maybe surgery, etc..). Yet still look beleiveable and great and not fake at all like that barbie dude:

Kylie Minogue @ 45 years old (whom said, she tried it "all" when it comes to keeping up looking decent). If she wasn't famous, a dude would just think she is some late 20's or 30's year old Stacy.
ANP-6996989-e1367600189466.jpg

Jennifer Aniston @ 46 years old. if she wasn't famous, some random dude would think she is a 30 something.
jennifer-aniston-2015-sag-awards-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

Tom cruise @ 51 years old. if she wasn't famous, some random chixk would think she is a late 30's-40's old Chad.
tom-cruise.jpg

Or this dude. He totally plastic sugery his face, that it still looks like everything is in proportion and that he's a 30 something Chadlite.
jaw-augmentation.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
woahhhh. Nibba went from 38 year old suburb dwellling white dad to argentine football superstar real quick :lul: :lul: :lul:
My friend told me that this dudes grand-parents are STUPID rich! I'm talking like 500 million or some shit.
They gave him a ridiculous inheritance.
He owns a number of expensive properties that he rents out for income.
he apparently has a low self esteem and uses his money to keep fake friends around him. He is often pictured alone.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Mr.cope
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
woahhhh. Nibba went from 38 year old suburb dwellling white dad to argentine football superstar real quick :lul: :lul: :lul:
The story behind this guy his 37 plastic surgery operations, is absolutely crazy.
But he, and the pastic surgions actually did a great job in upping his looks without making him look weird/fake, imo. (LOL @ the top comment in this article about this crazy criminal dude: "I just want to know who the plastic surgeon is did that incredible work")

I just found out, that it's a fake story and before picture.. Sadly, because the story is hillarious.
It's atually this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and diggbicc
The story behind this guy his 37 plastic surgery operations, is absolutely crazy.
But he, and the pastic surgions actually did a great job in upping his looks without making him look weird/fake, imo.
bruhhhh wtffff ahahahaha

Looks alien.

mmm3.jpg
But he, and the pastic surgions actually did a great job in upping his looks without making him look weird/fake, imo. (LOL @ the top comment in this article about this crazy criminal dude: "I just want to know who the plastic surgeon is did that incredible work")

JFL that isn't the real before and after hahahhahhahaha. You really believe that? What kind of fake news sites are you reading dude? It's over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and wristcel

I just found out, that it's a fake story and before picture.. Sadly, because the story is hillarious.
It's atually this
wtf

What kind of fake news sites are you reading dude?
not normally. I was just searching pistures for the post, about well proportioned looksmaxxing and surgeries. And this popped up in google pictures.

What a gigantic faggot. He had the money to looksmax but instead he went overboard and ended up looking like an alien.
argentine football superstar
That could also be the risk with some looksmaxxers, maybe. Overdoing it.
Most important factor is to keep everything in balance with each other and natural looking. If a rondom person seeing you, suspects surgery or cosmetic changes; then you failed.

Great examples, of whom likely did plenty stuff on their face (fillers, maybe surgery, etc..). Yet still look beleiveable and great and not fake at all like that barbie dude:

Kylie Minogue @ 45 years old (whom said, she tried it "all" when it comes to keeping up looking decent). If she wasn't famous, a dude would just think she is some late 20's or 30's year old Stacy.
ANP-6996989-e1367600189466.jpg

Jennifer Aniston @ 46 years old. if she wasn't famous, some random dude would think she is a 30 something.
jennifer-aniston-2015-sag-awards-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

Tom cruise @ 51 years old. if she wasn't famous, some random chixk would think she is a late 30's-40's old Chad.
tom-cruise.jpg

Or this dude. He totally plastic sugery his face, that it still looks like everything is in proportion and that he's a 30 something Chadlite.
jaw-augmentation.jpg
Look up Christie Brinkley.

Last edited:
Because he's a mentally ill homosexual

That's not true lol looks like satire
its satire, i know its not true article
i posted this guy pre and post like months ago
just wonder who has that much time to fly in clouds that high

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
psl users after planned surgeries

(colorized,1943)
more like "rich normies after surgeries", a true psler would die during an aggressive osteotomy

Overdone surgerycels:

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

just remove your ribs bro

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Overdone surgerycels:

Poisoneyez (Eppley's patient btw) and ian star look good. A little uncanny but not too fake and overdone. The other two just scream fake.

The man legitimately had good harmony at some point...
CD5DCE7B EA57 4755 B422 23E430C4B835

But then he must have found what he thought was a perfect human specimen and wanted to replicate it.....
To anyone who says Rodrigo Alves resembles a fake Jordan Barrett...

That’s by design
BEE1B44B DD1F 4FC7 9CAC C21E3959A0A9
With how bloated and fake Barrett is looking nowadays, maybe soon Alves won’t even need more procedures to look like Barrett, seems like Jordan is actually trying to play catch up or something...
FD645401 FA5C 406C B454 D85E58A2A621
AB6AC6BD DCD6 4002 A689 F343775BA745
B54CC06E 701C 4FE0 B10B 04ADB09E2E28

DEFF5985 9D4B 4DD5 96DB FB9A740FD29E
E8D8E850 6F44 470C 9932 9D0A12A9966D

7334613E ACF8 4DA4 9BFE 29F7785A6FC1
BDD8BB89 607F 4946 926F 808DC8355F45

FA359FBC C7B2 4600 A3F4 029E9B33E89A

Soon they will be indistinguishable JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GordonFreeman
You have to have a good base and know the limitations of surgery (3 procedures MAX). Starting out as a pudgy fuck and trying to ascend to model status with 150 surgeries is a single digit IQ move.

The man legitimately had good harmony at some point...
View attachment 203298

But then he must have found what he thought was a perfect human specimen and wanted to replicate it.....
To anyone who says Rodrigo Alves resembles a fake Jordan Barrett...

That’s by design
View attachment 203303
With how bloated and fake Barrett is looking nowadays, maybe soon Alves won’t even need more procedures to look like Barrett, seems like Jordan is actually trying to play catch up or something...
View attachment 203308View attachment 203316View attachment 203310
View attachment 203309View attachment 203311
View attachment 203312View attachment 203313
View attachment 203318
Soon they will be indistinguishable JFL

It's ridiculous that people on this forum actually think Barrett is natural. He's past uncanny valley ffs

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

These fags are so aware of lookism. Tatts and jawlines.

I wonder what they had done to their jaws and chins? Probably just a boat load of filler as opposed to surgeries?

And cat eye surgery?

It's all so popular nowadays. A few years back, only lookism posters talked about that stuff lol. NOw everyone does