sober life = shit life

I am sober and I am living my best life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Drugs are for losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
JFL at this defeatism
You mean normal self-awareness. Unless you consider no friends, houseless, unemployed, broke and bad-looking as non-loser ofc. But I feel good rn because I'm not sober.

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)

LEGIT

• +1
You mean normal self-awareness. Unless you consider no friends, houseless, unemployed, broke and bad-looking as non-loser ofc. But I feel good rn because I'm not sober.
Don’t you also have mental illness

-No friends: have you always lived in the same place? What do you attribute that to? I say I have no friends because I've had no choice other than start from 0 a few times.

Anyway your friendly.

- Houseless: you're young, almost everybody your age roommates. Also certain areas is very expensive.

- Where do you live? What type of job you're looking for? White collar? Nevermind I don't know anything about this I wage slave the most pathetic way. Lets just say you probably can find something even if it's not your dream job.

- I suspect you're tall and you look good.

- Everyone around your age is usually broke too.

If you were a loser I don't know what I'd be lol.
Don’t you also have mental illness
Yeah, almost forgot to ask this although you don't give me any crazy vibe that (I and) some others do. Do you @Bewusst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bewusst
-No friends: have you always lived in the same place? What do you attribute that to? I say I have no friends because I've had no choice other than start from 0 a few times.

Anyway your friendly.

- Houseless: you're young, almost everybody your age roommates. Also certain areas is very expensive.

- Where do you live? What type of job you're looking for? White collar? Nevermind I don't know anything about this I wage slave the most pathetic way. Lets just say you probably can find something even if it's not your dream job.

- I suspect you're tall and you look good.

- Everyone around your age is usually broke too.

If you were a loser I don't know what I'd be lol.
I attribute all my problems to these three things: Looks, being raised by a female and health problems.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
JFL at this defeatism
You come off a bit straight forward making these comments as you may not really know or understand the situation said person is going through when they say something like that. Most likely unnecessary, definitely not the best way to be helpful - as you could see.
I attribute all my problems to these three things: Looks, being raised by a female and health problems.
Mmmm what traits of your personality do you think are due to being raised by a female? The things that come to my mind don't fit what I see from you on the forum.

I don't know if it's appropriate to ask you about your health but I told you some time ago we can be friends lol. I've been drinking too lately...

Last edited:
  • +1
Then get friends and get a job and get better looking with money
My nigga I got raised by a slutty single mom most of my life yet I'm more successful than you. Stop making excuses

Mmmm what traits of your personality do you think are due to being raised by a female? The things that come to my mind don't fit what I see from you on the forum.

I don't know if it's appropriate to ask you about your health but I told you some time ago we can be friends lol. I've been drinking too lately...
Self-doubt, being too self-conscious, caring too much about the way I look, mood swings and MOST IMPORTANTLY the lack of a male role model in my most crucial developmental years. Men who were (primarily) raised by females are imo more likely to have difficulties feeling like men, fitting into society and to feel like they have no meaningful purpose. They are taught different ideals and competences which don't really match a man's natural potentials which set them up for depression, feelings of emptiness, identity issues etc. (in my theory).
Self-doubt, being too self-conscious, caring too much about the way I look, mood swings and MOST IMPORTANTLY the lack of a male role model in my most crucial developmental years. Men who were (primarily) raised by females are imo more likely to have difficulties feeling like men, fitting into society and to feel like they have no meaningful purpose. They are taught different ideals and competences which don't really match a man's natural potentials which set them up for depression, feelings of emptiness, identity issues etc. (in my theory).
Forgot to add, ofc we can be friends. I appreciate it a lot. I'm a loyal guy.
Then get friends and get a job and get better looking with money
Friends aren't bought in the supermarket and I can't force anyone to be friends with me. I am working on my looks though. (Not) getting a job is tied to my houselessness unfortunately which is hard to change/control.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Legit son

• +1