Social anxiety has completely ruined my life

Marsik

Marsik

Zephir
I've always had social anxiety and as I'm getting older my anxiety is decreasing bit by bit, but it's still at an extreme level.
When I want to make an doctors appointment, it usually takes three weeks until I finally have the courage to call, and when I do, I'm obviously nervous as hell and end the call as soon as possible.
I recently started playing Fortnite because of my little brother but started to enjoy it myself.
Yesterday I was in a few rounds, every person was sympathetic and chill, but I couldn't manage to get one word out even though they tried to make me part of their conversation and team play.

Social anxiety is #1 reason for inceldom when it's that extreme. I'm ugly too, but that's probably not even the reason I'm a virgin as I've been on awkward dates and rejected date offers because of anxiety.

And there's no cure for social anxiety. I never really learned how to talk without sounding boring and Uncharismatic. Drugs like phenibut may take away some anxiety, but they don't give me the capability of being talkative and talking like a normie

Pretty sure in my case it was caused by me being truecel in my formative years, because i remember so many moments where if only i looked better i would be allowed to do certain things socially. And now i am in my 20's socially crippled loser, even though i ascended physically

This life is not worth living it

@Manletmachine @Gonthar @JudgeandJury @Ketamine @tents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, AscensionUwU, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
idk bro sometimes i get super depressed and want to kms and then it just goes away

life is a rollercoaster of emotions

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bloomercel and Marsik
Just roll a fat one...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Marsik and Deleted member 28691
Congrats sorry to hear that

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
idk bro sometimes i get super depressed and want to kms and then it just goes away

life is a rollercoaster of emotions
For me it's agepill is what killing me inside. I wouldn't care about any of this if only i could be 22 y.o. forever

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 28691
dress up in a suit, aviators, take a shot of whiskey, and go out mogging subhumans

light up a cigar and enjoy life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Manletmachine and Marsik
i was an annoying nerd fuck in my youth and developed crippling social anxiety in middle school after all of my friends dropped me simultaneously. for me it faded over time and morphed into avoidance. i'm no longer scared of people (i guess i am but on a deeper level), like i don't get nervous while talking to them, especially not basic shit like making an appointment. but i won't approach people, i won't initiate contact or stay in contact with them, can't maintain relationships. i find myself having absolutely nothing to say most of the time jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
i don't get nervous around women, i'm just lazy and don't want to interact with them more than it's needed.

• +1
Lol just take ssris bro. That shit cured my social anxitey and depression for a bit till I came off it, but I am slowly becoming more and more anxious again.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Marsik
Lol just take ssris bro. That shit cured my social anxitey and depression for a bit till I came off it, but I am slowly becoming more and more anxious again.
I was on SSRI's for a bit it didn't do shit still was socially anxious and retarded.

Reminds me of this video where I don't talk at all for the entire vid cause I am too anxious due to the streamer, there is no cure for this level of anxiety! I am fucked for life, kek!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SubSigma, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I've always had social anxiety and as I'm getting older my anxiety is decreasing bit by bit, but it's still at an extreme level.
When I want to make an doctors appointment, it usually takes three weeks until I finally have the courage to call, and when I do, I'm obviously nervous as hell and end the call as soon as possible.
I recently started playing Fortnite because of my little brother but started to enjoy it myself.
Yesterday I was in a few rounds, every person was sympathetic and chill, but I couldn't manage to get one word out even though they tried to make me part of their conversation and team play.

Social anxiety is #1 reason for inceldom when it's that extreme. I'm ugly too, but that's probably not even the reason I'm a virgin as I've been on awkward dates and rejected date offers because of anxiety.

And there's no cure for social anxiety. I never really learned how to talk without sounding boring and Uncharismatic. Drugs like phenibut may take away some anxiety, but they don't give me the capability of being talkative and talking like a normie

Pretty sure in my case it was caused by me being truecel in my formative years, because i remember so many moments where if only i looked better i would be allowed to do certain things socially. And now i am in my 20's socially crippled loser, even though i ascended physically

This life is not worth living it

@Manletmachine @Gonthar @JudgeandJury @Ketamine @tents
Man up

Have u tried benzos? My anxiety is fucking killing me

• +1
Yeah I have/had the same issue. I say had because its now not as extreme as it once was. During covid people became overall far more anxious. probably due to social isolation. Its clear that part of it is about exposure therapy. The more you are in social situations the better you will become at them. (basically like any skill). Since the end of covid and moving to a new city, getting a job etc. my social anxiety has decreased. and recently I started taking a class in university and being around people and talking has slowly been reducing it further. Dont get me wrong I'm still very socially anxious and need help. But at leased I can see from the data that its fixable and exposure therapy is probably one of the best solutions.

Obv poor looks contribute to it and I'm working on that slowly but surely. Ill be experimenting with phenibut soon.

What you say about anxiety being caused by being incel during formative years resonates.

Yeah I have/had the same issue. I say had because its now not as extreme as it once was. During covid people became overall far more anxious. probably due to social isolation. Its clear that part of it is about exposure therapy. The more you are in social situations the better you will become at them. (basically like any skill). Since the end of covid and moving to a new city, getting a job etc. my social anxiety has decreased. and recently I started taking a class in university and being around people and talking has slowly been reducing it further. Dont get me wrong I'm still very socially anxious and need help. But at leased I can see from the data that its fixable and exposure therapy is probably one of the best solutions.

Obv poor looks contribute to it and I'm working on that slowly but surely. Ill be experimenting with phenibut soon.

What you say about anxiety being caused by being incel during formative years resonates.
It's a never ending circle, where I want to be confident and talk to people, but then I look at myself, realize im beyond hideous, then try to improve my looks, but realize there nothing that i can do. Go back to my computer.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1