Social anxiety sucks

saint

saint

Silver
Even if you’re good looking women get turned off by your nervous energy. You could be Chad and still labeled into the creep category if you’re being anxious and closed off

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, ryuken, rand anon and 3 others
Sucks to suck!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Harold O'brien and glizzygnasher68
Even if you’re good looking women get turned off by your nervous energy. You could be Chad and still labeled into the creep category if you’re being anxious and closed off
Bro what are u nervous off😭 baby ass dude

social anxiety doesn't come out of nowhere tho, its based on your treatment, which is based on your looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
social anxiety doesn't come out of nowhere tho, its based on your treatment, which is based on your looks
I used to be disfigured, ugly, and overweight

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and glizzygnasher68
did you ascend?
I ascended. Spent thousands. Still can keep going firther

Didn’t like all the positive attention and drama I was getting, since used to being treated sub human. Gained weight back recently after stress eating junk food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and glizzygnasher68
any surgeries?
Spent like 8k on acne scar treetments. Another 1k on other skin disorders. 1k on Botox. Invisalign, followed by professional whitening, gum surgery and teeth bonding for bigger teeth.

had braces when I was young but jaw bones grew in my 20s to the point my teeth were too small for my smile. Feel like probably natural growth but also spent a while chewing falim all day. To the point my muscles on the side of head hypertrophed

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Not at all majority of people are just born that way and if they don't constantly engage with others after very little time they become socially anxious

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, saint and glizzygnasher68