Social Circle Game Guide

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
Found a mogger guide on social circle game from a ricecel. Should I run it?

He essentially says he creates a harem of ONLY female platonic friends and fucks them all. He doesn't let any dudes into the social circle because they may be competition.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23558, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
That’s how you become their gay best friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haze, looksseg, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Rule one : Never trust a ricecel in matters of dating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, eduardkoopman, AverageTevvezFan and 3 others
That’s how you become their gay best friend
You need female friends to get access to pussy tho, most people meet through social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
You need female friends to get access to pussy tho, most people meet through social circle.

That’s with mutual friends who you interact with, but not to the point where you’re best friends

If you get to that point without any interest, she’s just going to use you as a therapist

gay friends are even better. they actively wingman you.

good gay friend of mine even let me fuck his hot female cousin.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I'm unbelievably jealous of people who are good looking enough or charismatic enough (mostly gl) to pick and choose their friends. All this networking with people you probably don't even like is something only extroverted normies can withstand. I'm not sure whether they enjoy it or they're just able to tolerate it.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 24940 and Corleone
gay friends are even better. they actively wingman you.
Gays are insanely good friends to have because they know so many girls srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24940 and Corleone
This seems like too much work I’ll just get genio + chin wing and roid

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
spot on, bro. and they are extremely outgoing, always invited to some parties, know every place to be. I've slayed countless good-looking girls thanks to my gay friends.

• Woah
spot on, bro. and they are extremely outgoing, always invited to some parties, know every place to be. I've slayed countless good-looking girls thanks to my gay friends.

What does he get out of it though? Every relationship has both sides bringing some value to each other. Does he really bring you free pussy for nothing?

• +1
What does he get out of it though? Every relationship has both sides bringing some value to each other. Does he really bring you free pussy for nothing?
i let him touch my ass from time to time.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Almost Chadlite
i let him touch my ass from time to time.
Wait actually or memeing? Because I'd be willing to let a gay guy touch my ass for a free social circle.

• JFL
Wait actually or memeing? Because I'd be willing to let a gay guy touch my ass for a free social circle.
Truth be told, he tried to get with me a bunch of times when we first met, mostly because I don't have a problem with gay guys and don't treat them any different from my other friends, which probably gave him the false hint that I'm a closet-homo.

By now he got that I'm straight and we still are friends, and he does in fact still make some dirty gay-jokes from time to time or slap my ass when he's drunk, but I'm the same with girls I find attractive if I'm drunk, so I don't fault him.

Found a mogger guide on social circle game from a ricecel. Should I run it?

He essentially says he creates a harem of ONLY female platonic friends and fucks them all. He doesn't let any dudes into the social circle because they may be competition.

this guide is so unbelievably bad. it leaves out the most common questions for people who never interact with anyone. (which is the majority of this forum) ig its a good starter guide outlying the basic principles but it doesnt really explain how to do the things hes saying to do.

lil bro living in a romcom harem anime

Just yesterday I fucked another hot girl through my gay friends‘ social circle.

Over if you don‘t befriend-gays-max

But this rat gay friend makes it unnecessarily hard for me by always telling everyone that i have a girlfriend.

• Woah