social circle really is everything

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
if your friends are faggot losers like mine whose idea of a night out is watching a movie or at best going to some quiet boomer bar, then you're basically fucked.
One of these dickheads is "dating" a foid from some third world shithole who he has never even met, who's a "born again Christian" or some shit and she told him she'll only have sex with him when they're married. They've been talking to for years.
He's a close friend of mine that i've known for like 6 years, but I think I should let him go. He's a lost cause.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LusterToLow, Deleted member 24940, thereallegend and 1 other person
whose idea of a night out is watching a movie or at best going to some quiet boomer bar, then you're basically fucked.
Yeah God forbid you let people enjoy do what they like

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Yeah God forbid you let people enjoy do what they like
Lol they're losers like me who complain about no pussy. But unlike me, they don't want to do shit about it. Like the guy who's simping for some Mexican slut who he wants to marry, despite never meeting her IRL yet. You think that happens to a healthy man? It's desperation.

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow, TrestIsBest, thereallegend and 1 other person
They've been talking for years.
she told him she'll only have sex with him when they're married.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 5'8manlet, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Well they haven't even met yet. They live on different continents. Maybe she would if they met, but it's against her religion lol.

Last edited:
Im only friends with non virgin jocks tbh

if your friends are faggot losers like mine whose idea of a night out is watching a movie or at best going to some quiet boomer bar, then you're basically fucked.
One of these dickheads is "dating" a foid from some third world shithole who he has never even met, who's a "born again Christian" or some shit and she told him she'll only have sex with him when they're married. They've been talking to for years.
He's a close friend of mine that i've known for like 6 years, but I think I should let him go. He's a lost cause.
Kys "NT is everything" coper

it doesnt matter. my friends have girlfriends and shit, guess what? they want to take me to a brothel to get laid lol because to them im "too specaiL" to get a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
Kys "NT is everything" coper
It really is though. Without exceptions, I see the plainest looking normies getting with girls any time I go out and these niggas don't care about their looks past getting a haircut and going to the gym (natty). Meanwhile there's hundreds of incels studying fucking maxillas and other shit that only surgeons know about, while being fucking failures. It's hilarious.
it doesnt matter. my friends have girlfriends and shit, guess what? they want to take me to a brothel to get laid lol because to them im "too specaiL" to get a gf
but not too special to fuck a prostitute?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
It really is though. Without exceptions, I see the plainest looking normies getting with girls any time I go out and these niggas don't care about their looks past getting a haircut and going to the gym (natty). Meanwhile there's hundreds of incels studying fucking maxillas and other shit that only surgeons know about, while being fucking failures. It's hilarious.

but not too special to fuck a prostitute?
Keep coping faggot

Only coper here is you. Continue studying lip widths of twink male models.
JFL if you think you can cheat your own biological way into jutting words to foid just to like you.

You are no different that those people who are using a tape to repair a pipe thinking it would last long enough.

The difference is that people like me will literally upgrade the pipe into the most durable while people like you will just use shortcut bullshit called tape to repair that hole on the pipe.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
JFL if you think you can cheat your own biological way into jutting words to foid just to like you.

You are no different that those people who are using a tape to repair a pipe thinking it would last long enough.
Cope again. Lol at posting about cheating biology on fucking incel forums when a normie just goes out to a club and brings some slut back home without going through anxiety attacks about getting heightmogged and being afraid someone might see he's wearing shoe lifts. Looks are only a part of it. They're not as important as bisexual PSL teens make them out to be.
The difference is that people like me will literally upgrade the pipe into the most durable while people like you will just use shortcut bullshit called tape to repair that hole on the pipe.
cope

Cope again. Lol at posting about cheating biology on fucking incel forums when a normie just goes out to a club and brings some slut back home without going through anxiety attacks about getting heightmogged and being afraid someone might see he's wearing shoe lifts. Looks are only a part of it. They're not as important as bisexual PSL teens make them out to be.

cope
The reason why your social circle is shit is because your ugly

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
This 100x. Most guys are worthless losers after 25.

1 of my friends lives with rents and works 6 days a week
another 3 are roommates, 45min outside city, broke af.
1 is engaged.

They really only go 1x-2x per month out to go to stupid ass brewerys filled with 35yos and lame bars that are close. ALL the hot babes are downtown at popular bars.

My options
1) force my self to go out solo to lame bars walking distance and approach/talk to roasties giving me big iOis. like girls 2-4 years older than me.
2) LTR or date some Hinge foid I mog by 2 points and feel zero attraction too.
3) volcel.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 24940 and johnsmithcel
I see the plainest looking normies getting with girls any time I go out and these niggas don't care about their looks past getting a haircut and going to the gym (natty). Meanwhile there's hundreds of incels studying fucking maxillas and other shit that only surgeons know about, while being fucking failures. It's hilarious.

Real. I think people here confuse women's short-term mating strategy with their long-term strategy.

Yes all those average women probably fucked tall big dick Chads and Tyrone with mogger faces for ONS, but when it comes to a real relationships being NT and sociable is the most important factor.

Sure she may cheat on you with a mogger Chad short term when she goes out on a girls trip or goes out clubbing with the girls, but those normies win because at the end of the day they get to feel love and companionship while autists here rot alone in their apartments.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Real. I think people here confuse women's short-term mating strategy with their long-term strategy.

Yes all those average women probably fucked tall big dick Chads and Tyrone with mogger faces for ONS, but when it comes to a real relationships being NT and sociable is the most important factor.

Sure she may cheat on you with a mogger Chad short term when she goes out on a girls trip or goes out clubbing with the girls, but those normies win because at the end of the day they get to feel love and companionship while autists here rot alone in their apartments.
Being in a relationship and getting cheated on is better than being a rotting incel unironically. I wouldn't even consider it being a relationship with a modern western whore. I'd just see it as being FWBs. I'd fuck other girls on the side if I could too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
This 100x. Most guys are worthless losers after 25.

1 of my friends lives with rents and works 6 days a week
another 3 are roommates, 45min outside city, broke af.
1 is engaged.

They really only go 1x-2x per month out to go to stupid ass brewerys filled with 35yos and lame bars that are close. ALL the hot babes are downtown at popular bars.

My options
1) force my self to go out solo to lame bars walking distance and approach/talk to roasties giving me big iOis. like girls 2-4 years older than me.
3) volcel.
Also like u said, they don't even TRY to go out or talk to chicks. They just ROT.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and johnsmithcel
My options
3) volcel.

Find a Chad type guy at work and ask him to hang out for drinks after work. Now you have a friend to wingman for, and while he goes for the hot friend you can go for the sloppy seconds ugly friend.

After doing this several times Chad will love you since you get him laid, and he can introduce you to his social circle and bam you now have a friend group.

Being in a relationship and getting cheated on is better than being a rotting incel unironically. I wouldn't even consider it being a relationship with a modern western whore. I'd just see it as being FWBs. I'd fuck other girls on the side if I could too.
Yeah, just LARP LTR. The only problem with that is the time/effort/commitment involved. Tho I am about to give up and date a becky Im not into. Just so I can get laid few times a week and not have to chase/approach/think about talking to chicks,.

Sure she may cheat on you with a mogger Chad short term when she goes out on a girls trip or goes out clubbing with the girls, but those normies win
Just be a cuck broo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back