Social Circles are snake dens.

N

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
i am realizing that i literally do not have a single good quality friend. All the guys and girls around me friend or not are so snakey. Talking shit about each other behind their backs, spreading rumors, fucking with each others exes like they aren’t close friends and so on. Like bro you seriously are gonna go for some whore who your best friend committed too? It’s different if the guy/girl just fucked the person but actually dated? No fucking backbone.

I cannot trust a SINGLE one of these guys with any secret i do not want to get out, i can guarantee they talk behind my back badly about me just off the fact that one, i’ve been told this by others before and two they talk shit about our other “ friends” while i’m with them so i’d be no different.

Seriously have 0 male brotherly connection. Not a single, loyal, honest, trustworthy and respectable guy in this circle. Some are worse than others but honestly man people are genuinely just not worth it at all. If anyone has any methods to lower empathy please lmk because i get cucked from it so bad so often im TOO empathetic.

low qual Rant,

-Nate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Whatever, Brus Wane and 3 others
just be a lonely drug addict bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, ey88 and YungTrappa
Welcome to the real world

Friendships are a meme

IRL social is a game is strategic partnerships