Social Intelligence > Appearance

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Now I have come to a definite decision and although my appearance is very good, no girl talks to me because I am a social autistic person. We know that the fact that the boys next to very beautiful girls become mice is definitely due to the communication with the girls.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, A23ghskung, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
keep coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
facts, in real life I see plenty of fat bald normie guys with cute girlfriends because they are funny and talking all the time (I find them gay and annoying but what can I do)

the only way for us autists to ascend is to become chad and become so physically attractive that our social intelligence wont matter that much, you can't fake charisma if you have had bad communication skills your whole life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
facts, in real life I see plenty of fat bald normie guys with cute girlfriends because they are funny and talking all the time (I find them gay and annoying but what can I do)

the only way for us autists to ascend is to become chad and become so physically attractive that our social intelligence wont matter that much, you can't fake charisma if you have had bad communication skills your whole life

Even if you're Chad, he's so boring, think you're talking toxic. The girl will surely walk away

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
appearance >> social skills/calibration

• +1
Indeed. I get IOIs often but I can’t capitalize on them because if it abysmal social skills:fuk:

Only matters when ur over 4 psl

• Hmm...
This is legit how most guys get dates/gfs but for people on this forum that is a pipe dream. You can't suddenly fix your social skills overnight if you had none to begin with.