Social media is so important these days for social life

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

If hell didnt exist I would be number 1 criminal
Have no account on insta. Meanwhile normies and subhumans are statusmaxxing and having a good social life through insta.

Need to social media max :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
U need a insta profile with some posts and at least 100 followers to be seen as human

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Even Chads needs to resort to dogmaxxing to outcompete other chads

• +1
Better not to have IG than to have a shit one

The amount of autistic “shall I post this on IG” selfies I’ve you you guys post here this month has been insane

IG will also likely ruin your mental health if you have one and still aren’t using it to slay

Your mind ranks you against your social group (your IG followings) and therefore generates negative chemicals if it thinks you rank low on that hierarchy

• +1
Better not to have IG than to have a shit one

The amount of autistic “shall I post this on IG” selfies I’ve you you guys post here this month has been insane

IG will also likely ruin your mental health if you have one and still aren’t using it to slay

Your mind ranks you against your social group (your IG followings) and therefore generates negative chemicals if it thinks you rank low on that hierarchy
The dopamine hit and the brain getting used to getting follow requests is insane. Also suifuel to see others haveing good pics and thousands of followers while you have nothing. The competition is brutal, need to buy followers. :feelscry: