Social Media Presence is a NECESSITY

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
IF YOU'RE BELOW THE AGE OF 30, HAVE GOOD SOCIALS!!

Even if you arent GL i recommend having a good and normal presence for various reasons.

Girls wont even give you the opportunity if they have a specific gripe with your socials. Examples being bad following ratio, no pfp, no posts, weird/bad posts, low snap score, following tons of OF models and famous women, weird tiktoks/weird reposts, or no socials at all.

As stupid as all those reasons are, its how it is and we have to deal with it. I have roughly 600 followers but 0 posts on Instagram (deleted some old ones) and I've had a few girls I talked with on their say they thought I would be weird because I had no posts. Ive also been told my snap score is "questionably low" (35k). And these aree just girls who gave me the chance and let me explain, imagine the ones who just saw a gripe and moved on.

We're in a digital world, and having good posts and a good presence is a huge status boost and an increase in your network.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arcturus, thugmaxxer2, nathan and 3 others
@Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: nathan and TechnoBoss

Even if you arent GL i recommend having a good and normal presence for various reasons.

Girls wont even give you the opportunity if they have a specific gripe with your socials. Examples being bad following ratio, no pfp, no posts, weird/bad posts, low snap score, following tons of OF models and famous women, weird tiktoks/weird reposts, or no socials at all.

As stupid as all those reasons are, its how it is and we have to deal with it. I have roughly 600 followers but 0 posts on Instagram (deleted some old ones) and I've had a few girls I talked with on their say they thought I would be weird because I had no posts. Ive also been told my snap score is "questionably low" (35k). And these aree just girls who gave me the chance and let me explain, imagine the ones who just saw a gripe and moved on.

We're in a digital world, and having good posts and a good presence is a huge status boost and an increase in your network.
IMG 5248

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, nathan, Ascеnd and 5 others
Too much work

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Acion, nathan and 1 other person
i have never had a conversation of over 3 lines each with a woman other than my mother in my 25 years of life and I don't ever intend to, they don't really have to open their mouth hole for me unless its to suck my dick tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, nathan, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Is this why I am an incel? I have no insta posts and barely use snap, I feel like there’s no point if you aren’t good looking tho

I'm looking for a wife not a slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ChadL1te and Kanye West's Cousin
Too much work
Fr, if you're Chad irl and have decent social skills, they'll still think you're weird because of your social media. These bitches are dumb af

• +1
Reactions: watah
Fucckkk this is why I’m khhv:lul::lul:, I mog most of my Normie friends but I legit never had any social media presence so foids couldn’t have any access to shit:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Being tagged in other people’s posts is probably the biggest one.

I’m a zillennial (30), we did things a little bit different. Recently I looked through my old Facebook and just fucking cringe, I was negative social proofing myself with the stupid ass shit I was posting in high school and college. It might’ve been better to just not have one at all.

I’ve used Insta strictly to post my art for the past 10 years now, but Meta/Insta has made getting attention for actual art a lot harder and they keep doing specific things to turn it into one big simp fest.

If a girl approaches you and asks for your Insta, you’re not quite in yet, she asked for your Insta to socially proof you. And because this social media bullshit is this world unto itself that people get lost in, as a substitute for real life communication and experiences.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
If a girl approaches you and asks for your Insta, you’re not quite in yet, she asked for your Insta to socially proof you
yeah thats what i mean, its important to pass their arbitrary tests

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Whatever
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te and HarrierDuBois

I have snap score of 19 :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Based.

Surgermax—> attract higher quality women—> marry and get kids—> life a low cortisol life.
I have other plans but yeah, as for romance that is the pipeline.

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Instagram is a dating app now. If you're GL and have less than like 400 followers some insecure girls might view it as a halo. You do need some social media presence, even if you don't post a lot.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ChadL1te and nathan
I don't even have the app.
I didn’t for a long time, I have it now but don’t even use it.

Instagram and IMessage all the way :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, iabsolvejordan and nathan