Social Media Vampirism

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)

All Social Media sites that use notifications (including looksmax) are designed to be as addictive as possible.

Facebook even admits that their design of the notification system is exploiting a vulnerability in our psychology.

WAKE UP!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 5521, diggbicc and 7 others
Ion care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079

All Social Media sites that use notifications (including looksmax) are designed to be as addictive as possible.

Facebook even admits that their design of the notification system is exploiting a vulnerability in our psychology.

WAKE UP!

Nigga ur saying wake up but u have over 500 posts on a website full introverts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dog face
Lowkey I am getting quite addicted to looksmax
Should I take a break or what? Don't wanna miss anything

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, JFLbuddyboyo, Budflog and 1 other person
Lowkey I am getting quite addicted to looksmax
Should I take a break or what? Don't wanna miss anything
This. Ironically that sweet red icon on notif button kick my dopamine receptor like there is no tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
This. Ironically that sweet red icon on notif button kick my dopamine receptor like there is no tomorrow
Bro reply to this one too I need my fix

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and maxlooks
Bro reply to this one too I need my fix
why do you got Pattinson in your avi?
Well I do consider him high IRL, and quite high PSL.

• Love it
Reactions: Romnel

WAKE UP!

Just watch "the great hack" documentary on Netflix, shit is way deeper than you think.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
why do you got Pattinson in your avi?
Well I do consider him high IRL, and quite high PSL.
It's inspiration for me, shows that it's possible to have a recessed maxilla and still be aesthetic
Robert pattinson red suit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Patriot
honestly im getting addicted so im trying to get banned as we speak
i have 500 posts in 5 days jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Hades, Gargantuan and 2 others
Indeed son
Looksmax notifications >>>>>> Instagram notifications

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SpearOfOrion

WAKE UP!

Literally everything we do these days are screaming for our attention and tricking our basic instincts so we spend time at that specific site/app and so on. I really believe the "dopamine detox" guys are onto something. I really want to pull the trigger and just get offline as much as possible, but its so hard.

• +1

WAKE UP!

How can i wake up when i am still in my nightmare called "F A C E"

omg no way i never knew

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
old old old old

Zuckerberg is incel tier..

It's good job he's a billionaire

It's inspiration for me, shows that it's possible to have a recessed maxilla and still be aesthetic
View attachment 426366
His profile jaw line is incredible.
Also he got nice eyes with nearly zero upper eyelid exposition.
He looks soo, noble I would say. Especially in Harry Potter. Like some sculpture of Arno Breker.
Cedric diggory harry potter robert pattinson lookism

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
faceberg is cancer i hate logging on there and seeing the ppl that bullied me in school doing better than me.

• +1
I turned off all notifications from all apps including snapchat/instagram, my phone will only ever buzz if I get a text message or a call and people only do that if it’s important. It naturally reduces phone usage, I would recommend

Nigga ur saying wake up but u have over 500 posts on a website full introverts
I get your point but this is partially a message to myself.

I will make a dopamine detox guide soon. Don't let these social media cels cuck you with their hacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back