Social media women are such a joke

Mewton

Mewton

Choose your character

Every thing they do is "Tee hee look at my Ass / Tits" :feelskek: every single time.
"No matter how serious the topic, environment is, my body must be the centre of attention."

But how dare you sexualize me? Yes, I wear these clothes 10 times smaller than my size for myself

17aa73bb10aa59e5c54a38a15936c25f

Last edited:
These incel posts bro why the fuck act retarded shes just doing thirst traps for kids to get addicted to her content

Every thing they do is "tee hee look at my Ass / Tits" :feelskek: every single time

But how dare you sexualize me? Yes, I wear these clothes 10 times smaller than my size for myself

we should be allowed to rape them, imagine fucking her raw in the ass as shes trying to stand back up after doing some provacative "exercise"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Rea
she prob have an of so that's why

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
we should be allowed to rape them, imagine fucking her raw in the ass as shes trying to stand back up after doing some provacative "exercise"
u too low t to rape her bhai:feelshmm:

• JFL
I love the "I wear it for myself" argument, if you ask a dude why he wears compression shirt he'll immediately tell you he just wants to show off his gains

Women are walking black holes for attention among other things, you'll never see a woman wear make up and tight jeans "for herself" at home

• +1