Social Services

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
Should I call social services or not?
My mother has been physically and psychologically abusing me and my siblings since my father left her for another woman. It has been 16 years now and she is still on going. Could a foster family be helpful for moneymaxxing (rich foster family)

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
How old are you op, doubt you will get rich foster fmily if your older thn 15

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Alexanderr
JFL at thinking your going to get a rich foster family.

To get a rich foster family you would have to be an infant/toddler, and it would be a family that was infertile so they would literally see you as their real child, and give you money/inheritance etc.

If you go now, depending on what state you are in, CPS will visit, interview you and your family, check you for bruising etc.

In some states it will take a lot of beating/physical abuse to get them to put you in the foster system, and if they do, JFL, your likely going to get some weirdos or a state-mandated family/home caring for you.

Studies show that usually 1 out of 3 foster kids are abused, and chances are its going to be horrible for you cause your older, and likely not the best kid (going on Looksmax etc)

But, I guess there might be some benefit to you in trying. If you do it, be sure to report back :feelskek:

JFL at thinking your going to get a rich foster family.

To get a rich foster family you would have to be an infant/toddler, and it would be a family that was infertile so they would literally see you as their real child, and give you money/inheritance etc.

If you go now, depending on what state you are in, CPS will visit, interview you and your family, check you for bruising etc.

In some states it will take a lot of beating/physical abuse to get them to put you in the foster system, and if they do, JFL, your likely going to get some weirdos or a state-mandated family/home caring for you.

Studies show that usually 1 out of 3 foster kids are abused, and chances are its going to be horrible for you cause your older, and likely not the best kid (going on Looksmax etc)

But, I guess there might be some benefit to you in trying. If you do it, be sure to report back :feelskek:
Could you show me sources though because that sounds insane. + It really depends on the country so your stats may be incorrect in the country I reside in.