social skills can improve a lot

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
i knew so many giga aspie ppl in hs and some in uni (incel friend group) and practically all of them are nt beasts now some of them have had like shocking improvement like going to being giga creepy and strange to like being above avg socializer. man dont listen to the niggas who say that shit is innate they just had lots of exposure at their jobs and are extroverted and the weirdest guy was legit ugly and fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, twojei, Whatever and 3 others
yeah i’m working as a cashier now ngl NT is slowly coming imm doing way better socially

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, ChiraqJihad and nathan
social skills is natural u cant just learn it

"just be confident bro"

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
i never could have predicted the progress I made socially over the past 6 years. I'm not where I want to be, but the difference is night and day. It's just too bad my mental state always returns to equilibrium

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, nathan and ChiraqJihad
i knew so many giga aspie ppl in hs and some in uni (incel friend group) and practically all of them are nt beasts now some of them have had like shocking improvement like going to being giga creepy and strange to like being above avg socializer. man dont listen to the niggas who say that shit is innate they just had lots of exposure at their jobs and are extroverted and the weirdest guy was legit ugly and fat
The problem is long-term for non nt people

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker