Social Skills Part 4 & 5: Personality fraud and Becoming NT

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Personality Fraud
Why?
Most people fraud there personality to some extent but if you fully embrace this process then you can reach much higher levels of social ability.
Maintaining Consistency
Having a social mask is inarguably beneficial the only problem is maintaining it. I would recommenced adding all of the personality traits you want to steal to a memory palace.
Different Masks
Romantic Mask
This is a mask you can wear to attract a potential romantic partner. I would suggest finding out the personality type of the person in question and mimicking the traits that type is compatible with
Friendship Mask
In social settings you need to be extremely optimistic. People will have a unfavorable opinion of you if you are negative.
Building your own mask
Here is a massive list of personality traits you can choose from. Remember these traits are supposed to serve as a guideline for you to follow. (http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html)
Becoming truly NT
Find companionship
Humans are social creatures and having companionship is very important to your emotional security. If you can't get a girlfriend or a friends this just get a cat or dog. Although animals are manipulating you for safety this is a symbiotic relationship and a lot of them do feel genuine kinship with there owner.
Find a purpose
If you don't have a purpose you are simply wondering around meaninglessly. You should have 1 big goal in life that you chase after. This goal can be whatever you want as long as you enjoy it. If you are really uncertain about what you want to do here's a good guide (https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...s/201712/five-steps-finding-your-life-purpose). Note that If you are depressed this will basically be impossible though so I would recommend figuring that out first.
Build hobbies
Hobbies are what you do in your free time. They give you something to look forward to which will get you through the day. Here's a massive list of hobbies: (http://www.stormthecastle.com/the-list-of-hobbies.htm)
Join a "healthy" community and be active
Surrounding yourself with healthy normal supportive people will help you also become healthy and normal. On the internet there are communities dedicated to basically anything so just find a hobby you enjoy and then find a discord or reddit which centers around that hobby.

Extra Note
This was originally going to be divided into 2 parts but I realized I said most of what I needed too in the first 3 parts and just decided to merge these 2 since again theres not much left to go over (with regards to social situations). Also I won't bother tagging people since I will be making the final copy of this guide shortly and it would be redundant.
Previous Part

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 9779
did not read it's 7 inches or bust in 2021

"Personality fraud"

Why do you post this guides on off-topic shouldn't success forum be better suited?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Why do you post this guides on off-topic shouldn't success forum be better suited?
Hmm....probably. I'm so used to making threads in off topic it has become instinctual and I never really think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167