SocialCirclepill Destroyed Me

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
If you dont have a (decent with MTB+ prospects) social circle you're just going to have to get a job and try your best to be likable enough at work for some foid to fuck you.

This week my country had 2 separate incidents where Members of Parliament were exposed for fucking each other in extramarital affairs.
BLEW MY FUCKING MIND.

They were all subhuman or LTN oldcels at best.

If you're not good looking enough to slay at clubs or on OLD, you need a circle to jestermax or betabux and simply try to "pair bond" with a foid.
You might say it's cucked but it is what it is. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

The workplace kinda works but it's probably frowned upon by HR. Just do what you gotta do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Primalsplit and Deleted member 29581
Kinda true for most people in here.

If you dont have a (decent with MTB+ prospects) social circle
the chances of having a social circle like that are less than the chances of being born a chad

Ive always said this. Social circle and being Nt is key to getting gl foids if ur below htn. Heck even some htns are not getting no quality ass due to being non nt.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Ive always said this. Social circle and being Nt is key to getting gl foids if ur below htn. He k even some htns are not getting no quality ass due to being non nt.
nt is a buzzword.

My last circle was more harmful than useful

Ive always said this. Social circle and being Nt is key to getting gl foids if ur below htn.
I used to doubt this but I think I swallowed a new pill this week holy fuck. NTpill & Socialcirclepill got me all fucked up.
Heck even some htns are not getting no quality ass due to being non nt.
Idk about this one though:unsure:bona fide HTN will still do ok as long as he's not totally autistic...
My last circle was more harmful than useful
Time to get a new circle then innit
the chances of having a social circle like that are less than the chances of being born a chad
Cope tbh.
Chad is top 1-5% of the population.
Social circles are full of normies and at least one subhuman. That's just how it is.
Getting into better ones just requires a lot of work with not much guarantee of success which is why some users will say that's cucked.

Time to get a new circle then innit
After 30 is becomes not so easy. Ageist discrimination from younger, and men of same chronological age are mostly simps or incels, no progress in searching decently youngd and good-looking waifu with either

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
This week my country had 2 separate incidents where Members of Parliament were exposed for fucking each other in extramarital affairs.
BLEW MY FUCKING MIND.

So you take foids sucking up the corporate ladder as proof for social circle pill

Social circle doesn’t matter you fucking bluepiller, it’s all about the fucking face!

i often examine workplaces for girls and they're all always ugly. only places where hot girls are is highschool and uni, and during school holidays you suddenly start seeing hot girls in the street, shops, etc. then immediately once school is back in never see any

If you dont have a (decent with MTB+ prospects) social circle you're just going to have to get a job and try your best to be likable enough at work for some foid to fuck you.

BLEW MY FUCKING MIND.

If you're not good looking enough to slay at clubs or on OLD, you need a circle to jestermax or betabux and simply try to "pair bond" with a foid.
You might say it's cucked but it is what it is. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

The workplace kinda works but it's probably frowned upon by HR. Just do what you gotta do.
learn cold approach

learn cold approach

Why? I'm around 4.5/10 for my country, gigasubhuman on this forum

My post is for LTN-MTNs to consider doing to improve their situation.

Why? I'm around 4.5/10 for my country, gigasubhuman on this forum

My post is for LTN-MTNs to consider doing to improve their situation.
there is no hope then