Socializing improves my cognitive function

thereallegend

thereallegend

Banned from Primal Diet
After socializing my brain has less brain fog. If I'm isolated for too long time blurs into itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Oueyy, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Opposite is true for me

Ikr. Literally this one time I spoke to this woman behind a counter earlier this year my entire outlook on life changed, I felt so much more relaxed and even every colour in the world seemed lighter and I'm genuinely not exaggerating. Now imagine if a had a friend, let alone friends, let alone relationships how happy I would be

Ever since leaving school and being in social isolation my short term memory became non existent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
Must be the slight boost in serotonin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Must be the slight boost in serotonin
A guy called gymcelled made a rlly good thread on the affects of social isolation on incels.is it's probably in their best of the best if they have one

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ikr. Literally this one time I spoke to this woman behind a counter earlier this year my entire outlook on life changed, I felt so much more relaxed and even every colour in the world seemed lighter and I'm genuinely not exaggerating. Now imagine if a had a friend, let alone friends, let alone relationships how happy I would be

Ever since leaving school and being in social isolation my short term memory became non existent
@itorroella9 funny how?

If you get into the social flow state it's makes your mind like 100x clearer after its nice. I think it just temporarily fixes mental health

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
A guy called gymcelled made a rlly good thread on the affects of social isolation on incels.is it's probably in their best of the best if they have one

• +1
I predict it affects mental health which effects your habits, not directly loneliness = more chance of death.

• JFL
changing ur whole outlook on life because u talked with a random female is insane
I know. That's how socially isolated I am and lacking I am in human contact. I'm genuinely not exaggerating. After the experience my body felt lighter and on the bus home I was looking outside at the people and noticed I was judging everyone way less and was able to fathom how much happier everyone is and it made me understand why these people don't care about things like u know conspiracy theories and immigration and little problems like that. I could go into more detail but I'd sound mental.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
changing ur whole outlook on life because u talked with a random female is insane
I know. That's how socially isolated I am and lacking I am in human contact. I'm genuinely not exaggerating. After the experience my body felt lighter and on the bus home I was looking outside at the people and noticed I was judging everyone way less and was able to fathom how much happier everyone is and it made me understand why these people don't care about things like u know conspiracy theories and immigration and little problems like that. I could go into more detail but I'd sound mental.

Dunno why it made me post twice. Gay forum.

Socializing in small amounts is fine, but too much is exhausting for me and stresses me out. You may be an extrovert

Very very true i used to have intense observation and short tem memory and i went all into drain due to not leaving room for last 4 years . I think its a natural thing since u dont practice observation like our hunter ancestors hence u lose the need and ability @Antonio7

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 31457