Socially Awkward

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Its not that i am awkward but i always think about how others perceive me, it's like i cant go anywhere not excessively thinking about a certain topic like how i look, its bothering me watching random people to check if they look at me, whats ur experience when u go outside like alone do u check people whether they are looking at u, do u catch passer-bys looking at u is it for a moment or a short term stare

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
If you're unattractive you will be invisible anyway, that helped my anxiety quite a bit although of course I still get anxious. Some jb biking turned around on an empty street just to look at me once which was weird, likely negative reasons

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
do u look good i mean not by psl standards but anyone said u look good irl?
If you're unattractive you will be invisible anyway, that helped my anxiety quite a bit although of course I still get anxious. Some jb biking turned around on an empty street just to look at me once which was weird, likely negative reasons

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
do u look good i mean not by psl standards but anyone said u look good irl?
No I was probably 3 to 3.5 psl with weird pheno, I'm 5'11 then also wear boots and have hair volume so maybe the culmination of that was tall to her (even though it's average here) and her brain wanted to analyze my face to get an idea of my genetic quality.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Its not that i am awkward but i always think about how others perceive me, it's like i cant go anywhere not excessively thinking about a certain topic like how i look, its bothering me watching random people to check if they look at me, whats ur experience when u go outside like alone do u check people whether they are looking at u, do u catch passer-bys looking at u is it for a moment or a short term stare
Here's what a famous PUA did to get rid of anxiety - he put himself in all sorts of embarrassing situations as a form of exposure therapy:
I was afraid of what people thought about me. So, I basically went out downtown with a friend of mine, wore a dildo on my head. I wore a little skirt, walked around, and we basically were yelling out on the streets, “Hey, blowjobs, 10 bucks!”
I kept on putting myself in situations like that to the point where I didn’t care. It’s a very weird transition when you put yourself into that. At first, you feel the self-consciousness. Then all of a sudden you feel that your consciousness expands a little bit, and then you start to loosen up. You start to have fun, and then you start to see other people and you focus on them and how they react to you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and fjor2096
Yeah I have weird pheno and I'm tall so I stand out although I'm not necessarily ugly. It's brutal.