SOCIALMAXING for low t cucks with no friends

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
One of the most underated lookmax is SOCIALMAXING, it gives the impression to people that youre kinda cool and can make their life better .

First you gotta know that people even straight guys cares about looks of other guys when they make friends , just keep in mind that a chad would rather be friend with another chad than a low t cuck male ,
So try to lookmax as much as possible if you have a twink little girl frame try to roidmax but dont over do it
BI1Hx4

Nerds

Second go toward the nerd looking motherfuckers cause they're in need of friends too and try to be the dominator in that group just as an experience

Once you ascend from the nerds hit those low t cucks with one of these(chad trait)
Tenor 2

Do it in front of chads to look cool and they befriend you , if that shit didn't work try socialmediamaxing like insta , facebook , grinder... and do not be ashamed of frauding your pics try using face app for that and start adding people that you dont even know and start conversations with them dont worry youll find a lot of autists like you ,

Keep in mind the more you go out the more you meet people the more chances you get that pussy hole filled with your jizz

Attention : i dont want low iq autistic virgins calling me greycel or disproving my high iq post with some low t reply

1 0VKGw4hCxY36Fi9z5B8 xQ

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, thecel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
what a fucking shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid, FutureMogger, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
socialmaxing is crucial. without it , people think "something a bit off".
also i know in this forum you don't agree with that but i have lots of socially high enough friend who slay occasionally and they are at best "average" looking. at best.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Peak autism

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 6497
socialmaxing is crucial. without it , people think "something a bit off".
also i know in this forum you don't agree with that but i have lots of socially high enough friend who slay occasionally and they are at best "average" looking. at best.

I know a 5'2 indian who slays. Just be confident bro.

Youre lying confidence is not enough

What a fucking low t low iq reply
5'2 indian is above below average. at some point of course confidence is not enough.

Last edited:
5'2 indian is above average. at some point of course confidence is not enough.
Above ? That nigga is lower than scum tbh we should just puke on them

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

"Just be social bro"

Images 6

"Ok"

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Friends are cope unless they worship you

i hate other guys why tf would i talk to them if i dont get something in return

• +1
Reactions: Robocok and Deleted member 4671
you just take 2 opposite people.

really ugly vs really gl.

Why you always do that ? It's stupid.
Take average & really social people with high confidence. You're probably just to lazy to create social circles and connect with people.
You sir is very chad

Unless they make you creampie their moms

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Low IQ thread.

• JFL
Stop being homosexuality, didn't you read that i recommended to looksmax as much as possible , dont disprove me by comparing fucking meeks with a disgusting creature shame on you virgin
Stop being homosexuality, didn't you read that i recommended to looksmax as much as possible , dont disprove me by comparing fucking meeks with a disgusting creature shame on you virgin
"Stop being homosexuality " lol wth this doesn't even make sense. Atleast type in english lol bro this is a very shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just ban this ethniccel whos using this forum to practice his shitty english

One of the most underated lookmax is SOCIALMAXING, it gives the impression to people that youre kinda cool and can make their life better .

First you gotta know that people even straight guys cares about looks of other guys when they make friends , just keep in mind that a chad would rather be friend with another chad than a low t cuck male ,
So try to lookmax as much as possible if you have a twink little girl frame try to roidmax but dont over do it
View attachment 371498

View attachment 371491
Second go toward the nerd looking motherfuckers cause they're in need of friends too and try to be the dominator in that group just as an experience

Once you ascend from the nerds hit those low t cucks with one of these(chad trait)
View attachment 371503
Do it in front of chads to look cool and they befriend you , if that shit didn't work try socialmediamaxing like insta , facebook , grinder... and do not be ashamed of frauding your pics try using face app for that and start adding people that you dont even know and start conversations with them dont worry youll find a lot of autists like you ,

Keep in mind the more you go out the more you meet people the more chances you get that pussy hole filled with your jizz

Attention : i dont want low iq autistic virgins calling me greycel or disproving my high iq post with some low t reply

View attachment 371520
And you said social media maxx with grinder lool this thread is a joke right?

• JFL
someone ban this cunt right now

• +1

Online forums are the extent of my male social life. I spend the rest of my free time doing what I enjoy: pussy and exercise.

• +1
Online forums are the extent of my male social life. I spend the rest of my free time doing what I enjoy: pussy and exercise.
Whatever works for you but friends can be helpful too , someday you might need people on your side

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
>member of this site
>gives social advice

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6497