socialmaxxing drugs? XANAXCELS GTFIH

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
im asking all xanax users here to describe the feeling of the substance
is it a good drug for low-inhibmaxxing and socialmaxxing?

I *DONT* want to get high alone in my room, rather get higher on the social ladder with a little help. basically trying to replace phenibut with something that actually works

Xanax isn’t going to make you low inhib trust me

It did kinda help socially tho I guess cuz it kinda created a druggy mysterious halo I guess jfl

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Xanax isn’t going to make you low inhib trust me

It did kinda help socially tho I guess cuz it kinda created a druggy mysterious halo I guess jfl
but some users claim it makes them not give a fuck about anything? i guess it affects everyone differently?
really thinking what drug should i invest in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
but some users claim it makes them not give a fuck about anything? i guess it affects everyone differently?
really thinking what drug should i invest in
Ngl I don’t even know if what I did was Xanax tbh, I‘ve tried ‘Xanax’ like 5 times bought from a dealer not the dw and it was pretty underwhelming

Also if you are gonna do benzos, be wary they are probably the worst withdrawals out of all drugs from what I’ve read

I heavily recommend mdma tbh - legit pemenantly changed me for the better. It was like a right of passage in my life tbh

Xanax didn’t do anything for me except making me feel lightheaded and slow.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Ngl I don’t even know if what I did was Xanax tbh, I‘ve tried ‘Xanax’ like 5 times bought from a dealer not the dw and it was pretty underwhelming

Also if you are gonna do benzos, be wary they are probably the worst withdrawals out of all drugs from what I’ve read

I heavily recommend mdma tbh - legit pemenantly changed me for the better. It was like a right of passage in my life tbh
did 300mg molly once, too bad i mixed it with alcohol so i did not really feel desired effects
will do it again sometime
the best option is just to do exposure therapy by taking low inhib drugs in social situations. it will likely change you slowly but it certainly won't be overnight.
this is exactly what i want to do/what i am doing
also, alcohol works really well, phenibut too if i take enough
Xanax didn’t do anything for me except making me feel lightheaded and slow.
did you go out, or try to socialize? maybe you were indeed low-inhib, just did not notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
did 300mg molly once, too bad i mixed it with alcohol so i did not really feel desired effects
will do it again sometime

this is exactly what i want to do/what i am doing
also, alcohol works really well, phenibut too if i take enough

did you go out, or try to socialize? maybe you were indeed low-inhib, just did not notice
I’m def not low inhib i did talk to my family at the time they thought i acted more retarded. I would say the effects were similar to a nicotine buzz from snus for me.

• +1
Reactions: karbo