Socialmaxxing guide (More important than looksmaxing)

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
If you are in high school, or even college, being a popular kid is more important than being good looking. Of course you can't be straight up deformed, but anything above 3PSL is fine tbh ngl

Step 1

- One huge thing I noticed is that socially retarded kids are the ones with helicopter parents who don't give any independence to their kids.

So, first step is to start becoming more independent by yourself. Ik this might sound retarded, but just stop seeing parents as much. Stay after school to go hang out somewhere, or just study in the quiet somewhere. Maybe leave in the morning before they wake up, and leave a note. Shit like that will go a long way

Step 2

- Try to get some money up. Nothing too crazy. So many ways to do it

You can go work on weekends (also helps with Step 1) or do some internet side hustle. I taught my friend how to e-whore and he earns like $2k a month from spending less than 3 mins a day (seen his bank statements). You can do some other shit. Whatever, if u are above 80iq u can think of something

Step 3

- If u already seen as a weird quiet kid, shit will be hard to break from. It's the start of the new school year, so rn is the best opportunity tho

Basically, try to break away from your stereotype. Don't act retarded, don't hang around with your other socially retarded friends, stuff like that

Step 4

- Dress better

Ok so u got some money up, and u trying to break away from stereotype. Throw away your musty ass hoodie which u wear everyday to school and dress nice lmao just copy the other kids. You can go to reddit.com/r/fashionreps and get some cool shit there for cheap

Step 5

- Become friends with NT friends AND Plugs

Both are important. You need few NT friends, and a plug. Make NT friends by idk talking. Not hard, use ur brain. Finding a plug is harder because most of it is friendship based and trust based. Good luck with that, shit's hard

Step 6

- Think of an occasion, and invite few kids to go smoke weed at the beach

Literally almost nobody will say no to that, even if ur still considered as weird ass kid. Have fun time. Get some alcohol and weed. Have fun time, go back home or whatever. Maybe you can even get a bitch on ur dick who knows

thats it ur welcome

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, .👽. and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Im not Aryan therefore ill never be popular

- Think of an occasion, and invite few kids to go smoke weed at the beach
Imagine that they snitch on you and you get arrested by the police...

Imagine that they snitch on you and you get arrested by the police...
they wont. read the room. u know if they will or if they wont just by looking at them

they wont. read the room. u know if they will or if they wont just by looking at them
They could do it just to fuck you up and then laugh behind your back, while they officially pose as worried citizens about the drug pandemic...
This has happened often, at least in Romania, you read all the time about "drug dealers", but those arrested and shown in the media are usually just kids - high-school or college students, caught with small quantities of weed after they offered it to their classmates, the Police makes a really big show arresting these guys while they turn a blind eye to the real dealers who have big drug operations, they give bribes to be left alone and have political connections.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
They could do it just to fuck you up and then laugh behind your back, while they officially pose as worried citizens about the drug pandemic...
This has happened often, at least in Romania, you read all the time about "drug dealers", but those arrested and shown in the media are usually just kids - high-school or college students, caught with small quantities of weed after they offered it to their classmates, the Police makes a really big show arresting these guys while they turn a blind eye to the real dealers who have big drug operations, they give bribes to be left alone and have political connections.
damn shits tough i am talking about us tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Like what? I'm some few sheckels away from my ascension
bro anything. go buy nic in bulk from chinese factory for $2 a piece, and sell to middle schoolers for $20. Or write a fake blog on how to start pressure washing business and sell on tiktok. Use ur brain

• Love it
Reactions: AtlasTH
bro anything. go buy nic in bulk from chinese factory for $2 a piece, and sell to middle schoolers for $20. Or write a fake blog on how to start pressure washing business and sell on tiktok. Use ur brain
Wow why didn't I think of that? Thanks Epstein :soy:

How to be popular = be good looking and tall

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 8765, Looks234 and 1 other person