Society is still promoting women to be more entitled….. future dating world is cuckeddddd

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽
“Im never settling for less than a handsome 6’4 man with money”- ugly , recessed flat feminist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, rand anon, thereallegend and 6 others
so the average guy? go outside moron real life is not the discord selfies channel lul

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, BeanletMogger, thorns and 2 others
“Im never settling for less than a handsome 6’4 man with money”- ugly , recessed flat feminist
what a time to be a handsome 6'4 man with money

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees and thorns
what a time to be a handsome 6'4 man with money
Well done now you just about attracted the flat recessed ugly girl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, watah, 97baHater and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Nobody fucking said that. Height is not important for women, dude. Its like women who think men care about their hip dips - "yeah bro she totally wants me to be 6'4, 5'11 is a manlet height!!"

Meanwhile women are out there dating average height guys

• So Sad
Nobody fucking said that. Height is not important for women, dude. Its like women who think men care about their hip dips - "yeah bro she totally wants me to be 6'4, 5'11 is a manlet height!!"

there are no stats showing men despise women with hip dips, there are stats that show women despise manlets

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, BeanletMogger, thorns and 5 others
there are no stats showing men despise women with hip dips, there are stats that show women despise manlets
yeah i reported that user for being a foid infiltrator lul

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, thorns, Maalik and 1 other person
There are no stats demonstrating that height matters in the way OP is describing it. No woman out there wants exclusively a top 1% height man.

Most stats show that height has a tiny effect on SMV, actually. 6'3-6'4 only gets you 64% more matches than being 5'5-5'6. And nobody ever mentions how women are also affected by height, being tall reduces matches for women, by HALF!

• So Sad
There are no stats demonstrating that height matters in the way OP is describing it. No woman out there wants exclusively a top 1% height man.

Most stats show that height has a tiny effect on SMV, actually. 6'3-6'4 only gets you 64% more matches than being 5'5-5'6. And nobody ever mentions how women are also affected by height, being tall reduces matches for women, by HALF!

View attachment 3055272

I doubt that 50% if the girl in question is not above 6ft. And its 90% of women rejecting you at 5'4 and 50% at 5'8 (close to average height in america)

I have littarly thousands of heightpill stats I could show right now

theres also billions of women shitting on short men for absolutely nothing

• So Sad
I doubt that 50% if the girl in question is not above 6ft
Okay, and i doubt 90% of men are getting rejected unless they're 5'4 or under

And its 90% of women rejecting you at 5'4 and 50% at 5'8 (close to average height in america)

Rejecting you where? How was this measured? On dating apps your matches drop by ~50% at 5'4 compared to 5'8.

If they were asked on a questionnaire/survey, that's not a good way to measure preferences

• So Sad
Okay, and i doubt 90% of men are getting rejected unless they're 5'4 or under
Are you retarded? that is littarly what the stat says meanwhile I said I doubt it if a certain numerical condition was fulfilled
Rejecting you where? How was this measured? On dating apps your matches drop by ~50% at 5'4 compared to 5'8.
Yes a dating app

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Roquefort
Are you retarded? that is littarly what the stat says meanwhile I said I doubt it if a certain numerical condition was fulfilled
It was satirical, since you were trying to dismiss the effects of female height failo
Yes a dating app

Filters aren't a good way to assess this, if there's a filter for height specifically, then ofc women would use it. But IRL and on other dating apps, filtering isn't focused on height, as my chart shows (which you ignored). The way you know this is because of the hilarious drop in percentages between 6'0 and 5'11.

Your avg 6'4 chad only gets 64% more slays than a 5'6 guy, fact. Women's actions tell us this, not abstract, biased numerical filters

• So Sad
Filters aren't a good way to assess this, if there's a filter for height specifically
Then bios are the next best thing and wow, it says 6ft is the number one word for these profiles

Its completely over for IRL approaching and dating apps are now the majority way people meet in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and thorns
Your avg 6'4 chad only gets 64% more slays than a 5'6 guy,
Thats kinda a fucking lot when you consider 63% of men aged 18-30 are single in America. And that graph just shows 5'9/5'10 is the bare minimum (agreed upon most people here) and below that is extreme difficulty. Height is not below 6'4 over but over below average by a lot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, BeanletMogger, thorns and 1 other person
Then bios are the next best thing and wow, it says 6ft is the number one word for these profiles
Its not the next best thing. The next best thing is matches, which is where we see the small effect of height. I need you to stop ignoring this chart:

And your screenshot might as well be faked. No source

Its completely over for IRL approaching and dating apps are now the majority way people meet in 2024

Luckily, you see, height isn't all that important on dating apps!

And your shitty dating study only used a few dozen people to measure online dating in the 2010s:

And your screenshot might as well be faked. No source
stat on the top word being 6ft
And that graph just shows 5'9/5'10 is the bare minimum (agreed upon most people here) and below that is extreme difficulty. Height is not below 6'4 over but over below average by a lot

another source showing how couples met mostly online in America

and another

Last edited:
It’s ok they all lost

These are the best words to include in your dating profile, according to eHarmony

A new study reveals the 10 words used in dating profiles for men and women that get the most

Nigga there's nothing about height in that article you linked, you just linked me an unrelated article that listed a bunch of non-looks traits as being attractive :lul:

another source showing how couples met mostly online in America

and another
Its the same source. They're talking about the same pew research survey. And its not "another" one, since your first one was based on a shitty sample of 60 people, shown to be incorrect by other sources (proper ones)

Thank you for linking me this survey which shows meeting people IRL in various ways is still common even among zoomers:

And i want you to acknowledge the one i also linked, stop ignoring my pieces of proof while im tearing your to shreds

I just found another one:

And that graph just shows 5'9/5'10 is the bare minimum (agreed upon most people here) and below that is extreme difficulty.
My graph doesn't show anything like that. Get your eyes checked

stat on the top word being 6ft
Theres no stat there, its a list of words on bumble, where we already know a height filter exists. Theyre passing the height filter, its not even "the next best way" as you said it. Its the same thing. And i explained why its extremely biased and should be ignored

Who cares. Vast majority of them won't get that and will be forced to settle anyways

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Ascending2Tyrone and BeanletMogger
heres no stat there, its a list of words on bumble
I pasted the wrong stat look again
Thank you for linking me this survey which shows meeting people IRL in various ways is still common even among zoomers:

I said majority which the graph tells me is right :forcedsmile:
All
pieces of proof while im tearing your to shreds
you arent proving anything but the fact that your cherrypicking when it suits you

your stats are outdated, if I search up how most couples meet in 2024 it littarly says online right there. And the actual anecdotes from short men and not bluepilled faggots such as yourself turn this "argument" on its head

not even half of the available heightpill related links, you will never convince me or anyone here of height not mattering

couple this with how women talk about height on social media and experiences from short men themselves id say your finished DNR further

Nigga there's nothing about height in that article you linked, you just linked me an unrelated article that listed a bunch of non-looks traits as being attractive :lul:

View attachment 3055346

Its the same source. They're talking about the same pew research survey. And its not "another" one, since your first one was based on a shitty sample of 60 people, shown to be incorrect by other sources (proper ones)

View attachment 3055338

And i want you to acknowledge the one i also linked, stop ignoring my pieces of proof while im tearing your to shreds

View attachment 3055341

I just found another one:

View attachment 3055344

My graph doesn't show anything like that. Get your eyes checked
debunk every single one of these and all the short guys themselves saying being short = over, otherwise stop talking, your either a foid or a guy whos not even short

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
I said majority which the graph tells me is right :forcedsmile:
The graph isnt telling you that, ignoramus. Theres no "majority" on your graph and its multiple-choice. The IRL ways to meet add up to a higher percentage.

you arent proving anything but the fact that your cherrypicking when it suits you
Wrong. I've given you more pieces of proof and addressed all of yours. You've been ignoring mine and giving me shoddy sources (which i explained, were incorrect)

your stats are outdated, if I search up how most couples meet in 2024 it littarly says online right there.
My stats arent outdated, your stats from 2024 show people still meet IRL. Online is just a more broad group, try aggregating all IRL ways and you'd see most people meet IRL nowadays.

And the actual anecdotes from short men and not bluepilled faggots such as yourself turn this "argument" on its head
I don't care about anecdotes, and i can find you just as many anecdotes from short men saying the opposite. Youre not turning anything over.

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2015.0211 https://humboldt-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/2148/624/ThesisFinal.pdf Page Cannot be Found
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1570677X10000754 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S019188691530060X?via%3Dihub https://home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/online_dating_feb2005.pdf

You can spam shit you've never read all you want, it's not gonna make you more correct. One of your sources is mostly concerned with interethnic marriage, two others only make vague statements like "Height is correlated with attractiveness in men" which i never denied, one is about number of children which is completely irrelevant. I'm saying the effect is small.

Either quote relevant shit or get out. I dont have time for incel youtube videos and reddit posts.

I only posts concise, easy to read charts, i dont bombard you with links that happen to turn out irrelevant after closer inspection.

The graph isnt telling you that, ignoramus. Theres no "majority" on your graph and its multiple-choice. The IRL ways to meet add up to a higher percentage.

Wrong. I've given you more pieces of proof and addressed all of yours. You've been ignoring mine and giving me shoddy sources (which i explained, were incorrect)

My stats arent outdated, your stats from 2024 show people still meet IRL. Online is just a more broad group, try aggregating all IRL ways and you'd see most people meet IRL nowadays.

I don't care about anecdotes, and i can find you just as many anecdotes from short men saying the opposite. Youre not turning anything over.

You can spam shit you've never read all you want, it's not gonna make you more correct. One of your sources is mostly concerned with interethnic marriage, two others only make vague statements like "Height is correlated with attractiveness in men" which i never denied, one is about number of children which is completely irrelevant. I'm saying the effect is small.

Either quote relevant shit or get out. I dont have time for incel youtube videos and reddit posts.

I only posts concise, easy to read charts, i dont bombard you with links that happen to turn out irrelevant after closer inspection.
not even a pixel bro, you cannot convince me my reality is somehow wrong because of clearly biased faggot with a 1:20 stat ratio of proving me wrong vs me proving you wrong

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
not even a pixel bro, you cannot convince me my reality is somehow wrong because of clearly biased faggot with a 1:20 stat ratio of proving me wrong vs me proving you wrong
You made up your mind on reality based on incorrect information. Im not biased, you're biased when you keep linking me shit youve never read (because you never looked into this before this argument)

My ratio is like 5:0 dude, you never quoted anything to debunk what i said. If you dont read your own sources, why would i read like 20 of them spammed and copy pasted from somewhere else? Im not into masochism. Even my own source is in the ones you linked, what are you doing? You're lost.

I need you to quote me where it shows an extreme statistical effect of height, which differs from the one i showed you. Until then, you stay defeated in the face of truth.

I need you to quote me where it shows an extreme statistical effect of height, which differs from the one i showed you. Until then, you stay defeated in the face of truth.
Dnr a single molecule, you can keep typing when every one even normies have accepted height is one of the most important things for dating in 2024, short guys agree, women agree and doubtful normies can cope when the two parties involved actions speak louder than words

Dnr a single molecule, you can keep typing when every one even normies have accepted height is one of the most important things for dating in 2024, short guys agree, women agree and doubtful normies can cope when the two parties involved actions speak louder than words
"Normies" haven't accepted that, normies dont talk about height like you incels do. And normies would have a level-headed take on it, that it matters, but isnt extreme.

I smell a foid. Your comment smells like fish. Like vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Ascending2Tyrone and 0S4MA
Who cares. Vast majority of them won't get that and will be forced to settle anyways
This. Girls who are that chad-hungry always end up old and alone, or settled with an oofy doofy, or end up roping. Few will actually get chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, Ascending2Tyrone and Swarthy Knight
"Normies" haven't accepted that, normies dont talk about height like you incels do. And normies would have a level-headed take on it, that it matters, but isnt extreme.
"You incels"

:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and BeanletMogger
how women are also affected by height, being tall reduces matches for women, by HALF!
tbh kinda cope. Even if a girl is 6ft, there's still a shit ton dudes that like that and they're still gonna have a ton of options still.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA