Society only cares about women’s problems

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
(I copied my comment from another thread cos people need to see)

Isn’t it hilarious how false inequalities such as the ‘wage gap’ are still propagated through mainstream media. Yet actual inequalities like how stats showing that 95% of males get absolutely nothing in the dating market are just casually swept under the rug?

How do you know if there is actually an inequality? Easy. Just know that the average woman will kill themselves if they woke up the next day as an average man. While if the opposite happens, the same cannot be said. Women will not be able to cope with the 0 attention and dating options. Nobody is talking about this in real life. Final proof that society only care about women’s problems. Even men only care about women’s problems rather than their own, otherwise this shit would’ve been long solved.

Women don’t live on tutorial mode. They are the fucking developers themselves

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, turkproducer and Britishlooksmaxxer
(I copied my comment from another thread cos people need to see)

Isn’t it hilarious how false inequalities such as the ‘wage gap’ are still propagated through mainstream media. Yet actual inequalities like how stats showing that 95% of males get absolutely nothing in the dating market are just casually swept under the rug?

How do you know if there is actually an inequality? Easy. Just know that the average woman will kill themselves if they woke up the next day as an average man. While if the opposite happens, the same cannot be said. Women will not be able to cope with the 0 attention and dating options. Nobody is talking about this in real life. Final proof that society only care about women’s problems. Even men only care about women’s problems rather than their own, otherwise this shit would’ve been long solved.

Women don’t live on tutorial mode. They are the fucking developers themselves
It’s called gynocentrism turd flinging monkey all be he a coping mgtow has very good videos on these topics

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
And 50% of society is....

I wonder if things will ever get better during our lifetime

Even on tutorial mode these women have the audacity to preach feminism. This is indeed a fucked up world thanks to simps and hypergamous whores

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 2426
Even on tutorial mode these women have the audacity to preach feminism. This is indeed a fucked up world thanks to simps and hypergamous whores
this.

and I won't buy the "but women have always been like that"

no. if you're a piece of shit human, it makes no difference if ur woman or not

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
this.

and I won't buy the "but women have always been like that"

no. if you're a piece of shit human, it makes no difference if ur woman or not
Legit