Society: USA vs Europe

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I find that there's a huge discrepancy between the societal attitudes between USA and Europe in regards to mentally ill subhumans.

In the US, people cheer when subhumans like Daniel Larson gets shot by the police, fatally.

in Europe, people would "weep" like "oh my gawd he didn't t deserve itttttt" etc

Huge discrepancy. There's saying, "The road to hell was paved with good intentions" meaning it doesn't matter what the intention behind a deed in the end result is the exact same.

In Larson's case, he's a HUGE burden on society even tho he didn't choose his schizophrenia + autism. People in the US look at him like a plague, a leech, and want him dead. In Europe people would want him to be put in an asylum

Huge difference.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Xangsane, try2beme and 6 others
My guy....Europe isn't monolithic at all.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, HeightPilledum, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
what abt eu vs africa

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, WeiWei and LegitUser
@LegitUser fuck u laughing at nigga

@LegitUser fuck u laughing at nigga
EU = aryan
Africa = somali

sums it up, the only africans that havent managed to escap to europe are all subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
because in Europe its not that often to shoot people

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
Sir how did you get this information didn't you live in Brazil

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
Goosebumps ah background music
What would you do if you suddenly were awoken by this music in your room at 2AM in the night and saw this unclean spirit pointing at you
IMG 7753

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
I find that there's a huge discrepancy between the societal attitudes between USA and Europe in regards to mentally ill subhumans.

In the US, people cheer when subhumans like Daniel Larson gets shot by the police, fatally.

in Europe, people would "weep" like "oh my gawd he didn't t deserve itttttt" etc

Huge discrepancy. There's saying, "The road to hell was paved with good intentions" meaning it doesn't matter what the intention behind a deed in the end result is the exact same.

In Larson's case, he's a HUGE burden on society even tho he didn't choose his schizophrenia + autism. People in the US look at him like a plague, a leech, and want him dead. In Europe people would want him to be put in an asylum

Huge difference.
The fuck does Daniel Larson have to do with the societal differences between 2 continents

Europe mogs as a person who lived in both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back