Society will never make women take accountability

mob477

mob477

Bronze

In today’s society/online space what do you think the worst thing a person can do is? Murder? Kidnapping? Torture?

None of these things will make a Normie look at you the way they will if you told them you were attracted to a women a year or 2 below 18, (now of course if you’re like 25+ preying on high schoolers that’s obviously bad). But if a grown man enters a sexual relationship with a women who’s not quite yet a legal adult. It will always be the Man who is a “disgusting nasty sick creep” fault for doing so, But not the Girl who consensually and eagerly entered this relationship. And even in the video you can see she shows no regret over her past. But yet all the replys will continue to victimize her, saying she was “brainwashed” and “groomed”. When in reality it’s the opposite, these npc’s cannot fathom that women are willing whores for chads with status but become “victims” when it comes to normies and sub5s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cooldude1231
I agree
I knew a dude whos gf cheated on him with an older dude and everyone was saying she was a victim like cmon bruh

• +1
Reactions: mob477
I agree
I knew a dude whos gf cheated on him with an older dude and everyone was saying she was a victim like cmon bruh
trueee lmao. There is no such thing as victim in these cases unless they were somehow blackmailed or something

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231