Society

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
What is the meaning to life?

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Shodredux, 5'8manlet and 6 others
meaning of life is to be happy, but in order for me to be happy I must be gl, so my life will just be me trying to ascend

The meaning of life ? that depends on ones pov, i like to folllow my own set of standards so to me personally the meaning of life is to slay as much pussy as possible from 18 or 19 till late 20's ofcourse while following studies. once i've finished college i'll apply to a decent job until i have enough money to start my own business possibly invest in the stock market and try to accumulate as much money as possible and hopefully become rich, settle down with a beautiful wife (hopefully, i wont marry any foid less then psl 6.5) have kids pass the black pill onto them and let my legacy continue. i have no clue if ill be able to do all of this since you never know what could happen tommorrow, but this is my aim and goal

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
"What is the point of having a career, money, fame, family, friends, wife or anything for that matter? When everyone and everything shall one day perish? That is because there is no point, life has no intrinsic value. It is all a big cope to keep us distracted from our eventual demise, to rot and to be forgotten as we drift away into the endless ember-tides of oblivion." -AleksVs

Life has no objective meaning, so you can give it whatever meaning you want to. Life is merely a sandbox after all (old edgy sig btw).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4612, Averagecel and 2 others
no meaning to life. Nihlism is the ultimate truth. But we humans try to create "meaning" to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Biologically as an animal your purpose as a male in life is to reproduce as many times as possible to pass on your genes

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Sex money and drugs
Biologically as an animal your purpose as a male in life is to reproduce as many times as possible to pass on your genes
Lol cope only subhumans who have nothing else want to have kids

Sex money and drugs

Lol cope only subhumans who have nothing else want to have kids
i want kids, in the future if i have the money to support many, i'll get as many as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Shodredux
Shitposting on forums until you die of cancer

i want kids, in the future if i have the money to support many, i'll get as many as possible
U r a beta male provider the lowest scum on earth kids are useless
Also jfl at you a incel subhuman autists
Wanting to propagate your shit genes
And doom a another soul to a life of inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Chowdog
There is no objective meaning to life.

My personal meaning right now though is just indulging in hedonistic pleasures until I die. Which will probably be in the not so distant future.

The meaning of life is to survive and procreate

U r a beta male provider the lowest scum on earth kids are useless
Also jfl at you a incel subhuman autists
Wanting to propagate your shit genes
And doom a another soul to a life of inceldom
i dont think i have shit genes, i'm quite happy how i look and i feel achieved, and i wont reproduce unless it's with a worthy foid, 6.5 psl + (face-wise and body-wise) if i can't manage a girl like that then i refuse to bring any inferior children to this unforgiving world

if someone is a beta male it's you, refusing to do what any capable male should do. but with that mentality i'm happy ur not bringing ur shitty bloodline and ending it all when ur sad life goes.

i dont think i have shit genes, i'm quite happy how i look and i feel achieved, and i wont reproduce unless it's with a worthy foid, 6.5 psl + (face-wise and body-wise) if i can't manage a girl like that then i refuse to bring any inferior children to this unforgiving world

if someone is a beta male it's you, refusing to do what any capable male should do. but with that mentality i'm happy ur not bringing ur shitty bloodline and ending it all when ur sad life goes.
lol u copeing faggot u r here and u don't have a girlfriend ofcourse u have shit genes or mediocre genes at best
The world is changing fagget monogamy child birth and hetonormativity belong in the dust bin of history

lol u copeing faggot u r here and u don't have a girlfriend ofcourse u have shit genes or mediocre genes at best
The world is changing fagget monogamy child birth and hetonormativity belong in the dust bin of history
foids are no problem for me, i'm here because i like helping people achieve their looksmaxxing goals, no one asked to be a manlet,dickcel,truecel. i like the forum, i like the brutality, i like the studies and guides, i like the knowledge everyone spreads and i like spreading my knowledge as well, keep being 1 IQ and just end it for the sake of all of us
30grof
30grof
30grof
30grof
30grof
30grof

THE ROPE AWAITS YOU

• JFL
foids are no problem for me, i'm here because i like helping people achieve their looksmaxxing goals, no one asked to be a manlet,dickcel,truecel. i like the forum, i like the brutality, i like the studies and guides, i like the knowledge everyone spreads and i like spreading my knowledge as well, keep being 1 IQ and just end it for the sake of all of us View attachment 251492View attachment 251492 View attachment 251492 View attachment 251492 View attachment 251492 View attachment 251492

THE ROPE AWAITS YOU
View attachment 251495
Die
Keepp copeing fsggot u would killl us all for a foids VALIDATION

Die
Keepp copeing fsggot u would killl us all for a foids VALIDATION
jfl kid, you have no clue how i am, i dont need your validation much less a fucking foid's, i still slay more then u fucking virgin keep coping on ur forum

jfl kid, you have no clue how i am, i dont need your validation much less a fucking foid's, i still slay more then u fucking virgin keep coping on ur forum
Oh so you have sex why do u want kids then kids are useless
U could spend your money on yourself then a stupid brat

Oh so you have sex why do u want kids then kids are useless
U could spend your money on yourself then a stupid brat
kids carry ur legacy and i only want them when im over 30

• +1
the meaning of life is to create your own meaning.
however, mean of life as i see it is the creation of self-actualization. this is best achieved by becoming master of a domain and then creating that which hasnt been created before and which adds societal value.

Join this community of anti childbirth
kids carry ur legacy and i only want them when im over 30
Lol biggest cope
Absolute nonsense what is my legacy
A stupid mediocre human being every on does that every one nothing special about it nothing

@Pendejo not a looksmax thread

To live and die

the meaning of life is to be psl 8 and get ioi's from hot foids

i will rope knowing i cant get this