Sock Shoe lifts (Sock lifts) EASY HEIGHT INCREASE! update

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you

Giphy 6

Giphy 5

Pervious thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/does-anyone-have-a-link-to-good-sock-lifts.648146/

As a manlet... I have been trying to find the best ways to increase height without insane surgery.

Bucket list : :no: = Tried :yes:= Going to try
Mk-677 stack with aromasin :no:
Sock Lifts:no:
Shoe Lifts:yes:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin :yes:
Tall Shoes:yes:

No luck lets boys...
As a fellow manlet im sure you understand that shoe lifts and tall shoes suck because you can get called out for frauding, so these are the sock lifts I bought!
b3e21423048f647bac4c5371d360c34e.png

amazon link
JFL :lul::forcedsmile: they are probably 1 dollar on ali express but im not about to wait 3 months to save 8 dollars

Pros :
Tiny increase in height

Cons :
Hard to fit in shoes
Walk around funny
Barly a height increase
Hard to get sock on
Makes sock look weird

Heres what the look like :

IMG 0631

SUPER SMALL, but its okay as a manlet I have small feet. Thats a comparison to a normal sock

Without
IMG 0633

With
IMG 0634

They are sooo noticeable in person, not worth it IMO.
Jesse breaking

Ryan gosling blade runner2049

Which leads to the idea,
The best way to wear socklifts without them being so bad is to actually have a sock with the height boosting glued into them, so ill look for a product with them and try them

As of right now im working on a glucosamine thread / update, stay tuned folks! Good luck my fellow manlet brothers

My conclusion :
Sock lifts are a FAIL! buttt.
Being a manlet can be worse than death sometimes, although I believe EVERYONE can overcome it by getting attractive enough in the face, gaining insane status, money and leveling up every single possible aspect of life, like game, fighting, iq, charastima ect.
Good luck to you all, it was a good run, and if you are a manlet who is depressed
this thread did not confirm its over for you

Dont be sad because its over
Be happy it never began

One small step for normies, one giant leap for manlet kind!
Blade runner snow

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    935.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Lawton88, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
I wear 1.5 inch lifts at 6’1 and I’ve never been called out normies are dumb they don’t understand that’s these things exists I didn’t eaither until I jioned this place

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Thank you for wasting your money on these and giving these a try so we didn’t have to boyo. May the blackpill be with you :feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, alphamaxxxx and Sondern
Whats your Shoe size?

View attachment 2056825
View attachment 2056826
Pervious thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/does-anyone-have-a-link-to-good-sock-lifts.648146/

As a manlet... I have been trying to find the best ways to increase height without insane surgery.

No luck lets boys...
As a fellow manlet im sure you understand that shoe lifts and tall shoes suck because you can get called out for frauding, so these are the sock lifts I bought!

amazon link
JFL :lul::forcedsmile: they are probably 1 dollar on ali express but im not about to wait 3 months to save 8 dollars

Pros :
Tiny increase in height

Cons :
Hard to fit in shoes
Walk around funny
Barly a height increase
Hard to get sock on
Makes sock look weird

View attachment 2056846
SUPER SMALL, but its okay as a manlet I have small feet. Thats a comparison to a normal sock

Without
View attachment 2056848
With
View attachment 2056850
View attachment 2056861
View attachment 2056867
Which leads to the idea,
The best way to wear socklifts without them being so bad is to actually have a sock with the height boosting glued into them, so ill look for a product with them and try them

As of right now im working on a glucosamine thread / update, stay tuned folks! Good luck my fellow manlet brothers

My conclusion :
Being a manlet can be worse than death sometimes, although I believe EVERYONE can overcome it by getting attractive enough in the face, gaining insane status, money and leveling up every single possible aspect of life, like game, fighting, iq, charastima ect.
Good luck to you all, it was a good run, and if you are a manlet who is depressed

Be happy it never began

One step for normies, one giant leap for manlet kind!
View attachment 2056876

What are your views on glucosamine?

• Ugh..
What are your views on glucosamine?
Doing a 60 day analysis showing my journy, gonna be a good thread when it comes out. What I will say before I realize the thread is the 1 inch shrinkage is totally legit, and if glucosamine could keep my day height, I would be 1 inch taller compared to everyone else at night (which is good for night game, clubs, bars ect.)

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23218
Doing a 60 day analysis showing my journy, gonna be a good thread when it comes out. What I will say before I realize the thread is the 1 inch shrinkage is totally legit, and if glucosamine could keep my day height, I would be 1 inch taller compared to everyone else at night (which is good for night game, clubs, bars ect.)
I’m gonna run it thrall bro your a real one. If I can get .5 inches I will be happy

• Ugh..
I wear 1.5 inch lifts at 6’1 and I’ve never been called out normies are dumb they don’t understand that’s these things exists I didn’t eaither until I jioned this place
maybe your not being called out BECAUSE YOUR 6,1!!! if a 5,5 guy like myself frauds one inch, my other short friends would call me out INSTANTLY

• So Sad
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 23218
Please tell me dosage and which you used. I use msm rn if that helps as well for skin maxxing

• Ugh..
I’m gonna run it thrall bro your a real one. If I can get .5 inches I will be happy
sock lifts, shoe lifts, bigger shoes are all legit for .5 bro. but .5 isnt much of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Please tell me dosage and which you used. I use msm rn if that helps as well for skin maxxing
results havent been properly measured with me yet
on amazon, daily dose 3 pills

• +1
sock lifts, shoe lifts, bigger shoes are all legit for .5 bro. but .5 isnt much of a difference.
I already wear 1.5 inch lifts and thick shoes I just wanna be 6’3 comparatively at night

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Jigen and MaxillaMaxing

View attachment 2056825
View attachment 2056826

No luck lets boys...

amazon link

Pros :
Tiny increase in height

Cons :
Hard to fit in shoes
Walk around funny
Barly a height increase
Hard to get sock on
Makes sock look weird

View attachment 2056846

Without
View attachment 2056848
With
View attachment 2056850
View attachment 2056861
View attachment 2056867
Which leads to the idea,

My conclusion :

Be happy it never began

One step for normies, one giant leap for manlet kind!
View attachment 2056876

Bro did you get inspired by me ? I might copy strike this thread haha jk

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
I already wear 1.5 inch lifts and thick shoes I just wanna be 6’3 comparatively st night
But 6ft3 ain't enough especially if you're in the west

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
I already wear 1.5 inch lifts and thick shoes I just wanna be 6’3 comparatively at night
bumbaclot
aslong as you know your height isnt an issue at all and staying 6,3 doesnt matter, heightmax away

• +1
But 6ft3 ain't enough especially if you're in the west
I already height mog I just want the halo. I’m as lightskin curry I need to be at tall, best frame, and as light with the reddest undertones to survive

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and MaxillaMaxing
bumbaclot
aslong as you know your height isnt an issue at all and staying 6,3 doesnt matter, heightmax away
It’s not I want a halo

• Ugh..
dnrd but the song slaps

bumbaclot
It’s my mtn face and autism and curry

• Ugh..
I already height mog I just want the halo. I’m as lightskin curry I need to be at tall, best frame, and as light with the reddest undertones to survive
based, trying to disprove the stereotypes. I have faith you know what your doing! keep pushin brother :love:

• Love it
I just saw how you use them which is low iq . Just put them under the soles of your shoes not wear them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You got me wet

• Love it
looksmax your face
I am I am softmaxxed prettyboy with Vinny hacker hair. I am phenomaxxing and will lean to 10% after my bulk. I’m getting mse in abit

• Ugh..
I just saw how you use them which is low iq . Just put them under the soles of your shoes not wear them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bro they are sock lifts, not shoe lifts. the entire point is to keep your height after you take off your shoes!

• +1
I am I am softmaxxed prettyboy with Vinny hacker hair. I am phenomaxxing and will lean to 10% after my bulk. I’m getting mse in abit
goodluck!

• Love it
bro they are sock lifts, not shoe lifts. the entire point is to keep your height after you take off your shoes!
It will look off + 99% of the time you're just in the house without shoes .

What are you gaining by height mogging your mama

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Sondern
It will look off + 99% of the time you're just in the house without shoes .

What are you gaining by height mogging your mama
I agree,but there are tons on instances where people get caught height frauding. what if your about to take a girl to pound town and get caught frauding 3 inches like @pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and MaxillaMaxing
I agree,but there are tons on instances where people get caught height frauding. what if your about to take a girl to pound town and get caught frauding 3 inches like @pneumocystosis
Socks are not gonna add 3 inches . They add 1 inch max in my case + 1.5 inch shoes and it's a good day

Girls are insecure too with how much they can't live without makeup

Socks are not gonna add 3 inches . They add 1 inch max in my case + 1.5 inch shoes and it's a good day

Girls are insecure too with how much they can't live without makeup
doesnt matter how insecure they are, if your even around their height they wont give you a change. as a 5,5 guy I need every boost I can get that cant be exposed easily. 1 inch socklifts are the way to go

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
doesnt matter how insecure they are, if your even around their height they wont give you a change. as a 5,5 guy I need every boost I can get that cant be exposed easily. 1 inch socklifts are the way to go
Girls are low iq indeed brother may you ascend with a 5psl woman

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
can you expand on the Glucosamine and Chondroitin thing? how does that work

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and garoupilled_
I stopped taking it for two days did I lose my gains
I have no idea, but you have to take it forever and when you stop taking it you won’t maintain your height

• +1
I have no idea, but you have to take it forever and when you stop taking it you won’t maintain your height
I take in morning

• Ugh..
can you expand on that

dosage how often for how long etc what does it do
I took it for a week the Now foods one and I took it in the morning. I felt taller at night. Didn’t take for two days bc out of town

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and garoupilled_
man,as a 5'5 manlet myself I feel you so bad rn :feelsree:
being a GL manlet is the biggest curse on the planet
makes me wanna rope just thinking how much pussy I'm missing out cuz of my shit height