Soda pops are only popular because of conditioning similar to cigarettes

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've been addicted to them for years and made several unsuccessful attempts to quit them. But recently I've finally had success. The reason?

I replaced them with milk.

Milk is 10x more satisfying to have with your food than soda. It's smooth and creamy, yet it doesn't overwhelm your tastebuds with excessive sweetness. It also doesn't destroy your dental health with high sugar content and acidity. And it also has actual nutrition in it.

I'm amazed at just how little I actually miss soft drinks. I've been addicted to coke and other drinks for so long I thought I'd never give up the habit. But looking back at it in hindsight, I didn't even enjoy drinking them that much. It was merely an addiction.

I think the reason soda pops are so widely consumed just comes down to social conditioning. Everybody use to smoke in the past simply because everyone else did. It's brainwashing. Soda pops don't even taste that good most of the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Daniel Plainview, Racky and 2 others
They are just addictive because sugar is addictive

Also jfl if you drink soda to your meals at home. Restaurant is different

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and Gaia262
Drinking milk all the time will make you fat tho

Call it soda not soda pops and people like the taste of soda thats why

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'm amazed at just how little I actually miss soft drinks. I've been addicted to coke and other drinks for so long I thought I'd never give up the habit. But looking back at it in hindsight, I didn't even enjoy drinking them that much. It was merely an addiction.
eating food is also an addiction, retarded. Yo ucant be addicted to eating macro nutrients

I've been addicted to them for years and made several unsuccessful attempts to quit them. But recently I've finally had success. The reason?

I replaced them with milk.

Milk is 10x more satisfying to have with your food than soda. It's smooth and creamy, yet it doesn't overwhelm your tastebuds with excessive sweetness. It also doesn't destroy your dental health with high sugar content and acidity. And it also has actual nutrition in it.

I think the reason soda pops are so widely consumed just comes down to social conditioning. Everybody use to smoke in the past simply because everyone else did. It's brainwashing. Soda pops don't even taste that good most of the time.
With food I usually drink diet soda/fruit juice with a sweetener rather than milk. The only time I ever drink milk with food is with sweets. But I cut sweets out of my diet because I'm cutting.

I only use milk for putting it in my coffee. Or for cooking. That's it. I would rather drink a whey protein shake than milk. It's a better use of the calories. Though whey protein powder is expensive.

Stopped drinking fizzy drinks years ago

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mr.Proper
Though protein powder is expensive.
You can buy it non-branded bulk, it's usually way cheaper. 90-95% purity is also available (common stuff like ON gold whey used to be just 78% if I remember correctly). Some suppliers have it with a good taste by itself, actually. If you need a flavor, you may add some natural syrup or other ingredients which can be mixed, your choice. To combat foam, you either wait after mixing it in shaker or use emulgators such as lecithin or additives similar to what they use in branded powders.

Imagine replacing soda with milk instead of cold pressed juice.

Milk is severely unhealthy. Should not be called a food its more like a subhuman discharge. Drinking milk is social conditioning and their no real benefit to animal milk.

Imagine replacing soda with milk instead of cold pressed juice.

Milk is severely unhealthy. Should not be called a food its more like a subhuman discharge. Drinking milk is social conditioning and their no real benefit to animal milk.
:feelsuhh:

If you're already eating lots of other high calorie foods milk isn't good for you. But otherwise it's a good food.