Sodium/potassium ratio in MG

C

copamine

Newcel
Dealing with facial bloat and wanted to give this a shot. What is the exact ratio in milligrams for either a 3:1 or 4:1 potassium/sodium ratio?

For all the low iqcel’s out there such as myself

Also how much water to combine with it?

3:1 (for every mg of sodium consumed, consume 3mg of potassium so if your diet has 1000mg of sodium consume 3000mg of potassium)
  • your body isnt a clock tho so you dont have to be on the dot with the amount consumed, you can easily go a little under or a little over and be fine.
Water intake varies alot but 2-3L is recommended, whats important with water intake is consistency.

• +1
Reactions: copamine and silencio
Dealing with facial bloat and wanted to give this a shot. What is the exact ratio in milligrams for either a 3:1 or 4:1 potassium/sodium ratio?

For all the low iqcel’s out there such as myself

Also how much water to combine with it?
stop eating carbohydrates, and start moving more, all those products are cope
Divertido Hernan Drago GIF - Divertido Hernan Drago Bienvenidos A Bordo -  Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: jsp, Deleted member 25743 and copamine
Divertido Hernan Drago GIF - Divertido Hernan Drago Bienvenidos A Bordo -  Discover & Share GIFs
Already doing this things. I stoped coping with any form of supplementation whether potassium chloride powder or OTC diaretics. Now it’s just about hitting the proper ratios via food. The problem is that when I track what I’m consuming in my fitness pal all the eggs, meat, and pretty much everything else is loading with sodium already lol

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
Already doing this things. I stoped coping with any form of supplementation whether potassium chloride powder or OTC diaretics. Now it’s just about hitting the proper ratios via food. The problem is that when I track what I’m consuming in my fitness pal all the eggs, meat, and pretty much everything else is loading with sodium already lol

Opinion Accepted Zyzz GIF - Opinion Accepted Zyzz - Discover & Share GIFs

3:1 (for every mg of sodium consumed, consume 3mg of potassium so if your diet has 1000mg of sodium consume 3000mg of potassium)
  • your body isnt a clock tho so you dont have to be on the dot with the amount consumed, you can easily go a little under or a little over and be fine.
Water intake varies alot but 2-3L is recommended, whats important with water intake is consistency.
High iq, will do

how is having a good Potassium:Sodium ratio cope are you retarded

how is having a good Potassium:Sodium ratio cope are you retarded
I talked about the products he mentioned, you're stupid or retarded, right?
Since when are sodium and potassium products?
Zyzz Wtf Zyzz GIF - Zyzz Wtf Zyzz GIFs

I talked about the products he mentioned, you're stupid or retarded, right?
Since when are sodium and potassium products?
Zyzz Wtf Zyzz GIF - Zyzz Wtf Zyzz GIFs
oh my bad king they are minerals