SOFTAMXXING

ryn333

ryn333

Iron
Should i even waste my time on softmaxxing methods(like zygo pulling,thumb pushing, eyelid pulling,face massages, hard mewing etc etc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: testogram, ey88, N1666 and 2 others
thump pulling isn't the worst idea tbh, face massages can help a bit any thing else i consider cope but that's my opinion

If you really have to ask that question it's already over for you and has never even began

Fatmaxxing is king👑
I am the GOAT 🐐 of looksmaxing!
Praise me y'all fucking clowns.
Give me junkfood,give me soda,give me sugar and some cola.

Attachments

• IMG_20230821_162655.jpg
    IMG_20230821_162655.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230821_162738.jpg
    IMG_20230821_162738.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230821_162810.jpg
    IMG_20230821_162810.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 0
Just turned 15
Theres a way to get really good results imma gatekeep tho go do your own research or buy one of my friends things for facial development, dude doesnt even give his shit to me because he want me to do the research myself do the same if you want

Theres a way to get really good results imma gatekeep tho go do your own research or buy one of my friends things for facial development, dude doesnt even give his shit to me because he want me to do the research myself do the same if you want
bro u don’t have a method, go take ur med

That’s not even real softmaxxing, you just listed retarded made up methods

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
The real path to enlightenment is careermaxxing and surgerymaxxing

What's real softmaxxing then?
It’s just the basics. Things like getting lean (which is 80% of softmaxxing), fixing your skin/collagen, improving colouring, dyeing hair/eyebrows/lashes, growing your lashes and eyebrows etc

I could go on, but things like what you listed are such a waste of time and pointless.

No bro dont do it its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
all that shit is cope

The best soft maxes you can do are getting lean fixing your skin getting a good haircut and fixing your eyebrows

all that shit is cope

The best soft maxes you can do are getting lean fixing your skin getting a good haircut and fixing your eyebrows
I forgot to mention, also lightening your skin if you’re curry, and fixing your skin if you have acne