Softmax recommendations

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
What softmaxes would you recommend? I think I pretty much did everything and only makeup, fillers, and contacts are the ones I haven't done yet
3225571 2022 12 29 222636

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
grow taller

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23564, Iblamejordan and 1 other person
I think you should consider stopping the whole Asian shtick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and LiteralCaucasian
What is your heigt op ? and how old are you ?

So I have to move to surgeries?
probably, if you wanna ascend higher.
otherwise, just be happy where you are at now, and maintain current looks. And focus on other shit,

probably, if you wanna ascend higher.
otherwise, just be happy where you are at now, and maintain current looks. And focus on other shit,
That is the goal since I don't have a problem with dating, I just want to be as gl as possible

5'8, 19. People here say I look 14-16
And i agree you should kpopmaxxx/prettyboymaxxx at this point you too short to be too masculine but your physique is great and you asian so you have to play with your pheno. Otherwise your current state is great.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
And i agree you should kpopmaxxx/prettyboymaxxx at this point you too short to be too masculine but your physique is great and you asian so you have to play with your pheno.
What can I do besides longer hair and makeup?

What can I do besides longer hair and makeup?
Honestly you can't really do more beside surgeries ( but i don't recommend it) maybe try haircuts and see what looks best on you while maintaining your physique.

U again? Cutie I love u

U again? Cutie I love u
@TRUE_CEL can you do something about this guy? He was writing this type of stuff in my previous thread

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, jojoyou and Gengar
@TRUE_CEL can you do something about this guy? He was writing this type of stuff in my previous thread
Oh you gonna call your daddy now? I'm a shadow mod in here they can't touch me idiot

You sound depressed and emotional making repeated threads about the same bs

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 24444
It’s out of my jurisdiction, otherwise I would have deleted it. Try @5ft1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
how long you trained to get that body?

Very based and inspiring my fellow 5'8 manlet. How long you been lifting and routine? Did you mew/chew for tge jaw?

Very based and inspiring my fellow 5'8 manlet. How long you been lifting and routine? Did you mew/chew for tge jaw?
Google Greg Doucette training book pdf, I just use that

I dirty bulked for 1,5 years and then cutted slowly for one year and just maintaining
No offence but that body, although it's good, doesn't scream a 2.5y journey. You should have more muscle, especially at this height. Dirty bulk for 1.5y? That doesn't sound good. At this point you should start thinking about moneymaxxing.

No offence but that body, although it's good, doesn't scream a 2.5y journey. You should have more muscle, especially at this height. Dirty bulk for 1.5y? That doesn't sound good. At this point you should start thinking about moneymaxxing.
This is also an extremely unfrauded pick, here is a better one
Photo 2022 12 14 17 17 37

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and JohnDoe
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 24444
I think you should dye your eyebrows darker color and also consider growing longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 24444
Seems looksmaxed to me.

What softmaxes would you recommend? I think I pretty much did everything and only makeup, fillers, and contacts are the ones I haven't done yet
View attachment 2019263
How's your skin? From here it seems like you have some blemishes but I can't really tell. Once you get that handled then yeah I think surgery will be the way forward.

Nigga came to .org straight from the womb 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24614
Ignore everyone saying you’re fully softmaxxed, you look like every other gymcel ogre with that hair.

Prettyboy hair (longer curtains would suit your good hairline) + tret/sunscreen for skin + dye eyebrows darker + stylemaxx (jewelry, baggy clothes, go for a softboy/kpop look as an asian) + exfoliation/lip balm for better color are bare minimums you’re still missing.

After that you can do some basic frauds like large soled shoes + lifts and the things you mentioned yourself in your post.

Physique is great though. Prime JB appeal, try to pack on size but maintain leanness at all costs.

No wonder 0 gains have been made
Greg is the best coach to keep normies in infinite novice purgatory. Only genetics outliers can progress with that methods, and they will keep progressing no matter what they do. I've seen some black dude that was his student for 7 years and made 0 progress.

Hair in the first pick is way better imo