Softmaxing hard rn

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
Started using latisse, ordered a brow dye, cutting and training neck, can't wait to go from shit to polished shit

@lebronjames23

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, FacialStructure404, Xangsane and 4 others
200w.gif

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
I’ll fucking end you if you disrespect forum og @mrriceguyreturn. Your family will find your body deep in the Australian bush land stuffed with kangaroo mince.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Timmy, Bomber517 and 2 others
All you need is a bit of test now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and mrriceguyreturn
I have a strong feeling I will go from invisible to invisible
Nah you will stand out in Kakhastan. Cuz height wise with lifts you will be decent there + decent face amongst Asians and you will have body halo. + Arab tier lashes after Latisse (picking and choosing ethnic features @Xangsane)

You will slay asian girls with ease

Nigga I ran Gabe Deutsch in Australia and he mogged hard with white girls. No reason you can’t replicate that with at least asian girls.
0E171FAF 79DD 4C5D B767 EDD8DED4109D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Xangsane and mrriceguyreturn
I’ll fucking end you if you disrespect forum og @mrriceguyreturn. Your family will find your body deep in the Australian bush land stuffed with kangaroo mince.
gook meat rider bro im more og than ricefag

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, buflek and lebronjames23
bro shut up. what the fuck is that bro if i was your dad id throw your computer out

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, Bomber517 and 2 others
Nah you will stand out in Kakhastan. Cuz height wise with lifts you will be decent there + decent face amongst Asians and you will have body halo. + Arab tier lashes after Latisse (picking and choosing ethnic features @Xangsane)

You will slay asian girls with ease

Nigga I ran Gabe Deutsch in Australia and he mogged hard with white girls. No reason you can’t replicate that with at least asian girls. View attachment 3028336
Pat me

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
Started using latisse, ordered a brow dye, cutting and training neck, can't wait to go from shit to polished shit

@lebronjames23
Pointless if sub 5 psl to start with

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and lebronjames23
like once a fortnight. lashes too, the dye is a bit annoying it gets in my eyes , i done it the other night and it made me have tears running all down my face jfl. and dye looks gay asf the first day btw too

ok
View attachment 3028380
lol the semi permanent dye went into my eyes I had bloodshot eyes for 4-5 days shit was hard and burning I thought I would go blind

• JFL
lol the semi permanent dye went into my eyes I had bloodshot eyes for 4-5 days shit was hard and burning I thought I would go blind
yeah idk how to avoid this

maybe we should try use whitening eye drops after

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
like once a fortnight. lashes too, the dye is a bit annoying it gets in my eyes , i done it the other night and it made me have tears running all down my face jfl. and dye looks gay asf the first day btw too
IMO it's just easier to use a bit of dark mascara instead of doing this

• +1
IMO it's just easier to use a bit of dark mascara instead of doing this
the problem for me is a lot of girls are already sussed out by how long and thick my lashes are, and i come off as a prettyboy already, so if i get caught wearing mascara its over. i already get accused. and the types of girls i like will not like guys that wear mascara

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
good job. keep it up.