Softmaxx Advice

Schumac09

Schumac09

Iron
I’m 15 years old. Not looking to get any surgeries. Just need softmaxx advice to look better.

Attachments

• IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 0
Dude you’re 15, give yourself time. Workout everyday and try to make sure you’re taking all your health supplements. Get bloodwork done and check your hormone levels. Eat a clean diet and get sunlight and be outside. The problem with half these dudes in this forum is despite having handsome traits they are so socially awkward and chronically online.

Like 80% German. Not sure the rest but I know I’m not Jewish
You need both a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty, which together are called a septorhinoplasty. It's when they combine both surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Schumac09
Dude you’re 15, give yourself time. Workout everyday and try to make sure you’re taking all your health supplements. Get bloodwork done and check your hormone levels. Eat a clean diet and get sunlight and be outside. The problem with half these dudes in this forum is despite having handsome traits they are so socially awkward and chronically online.
Yeah I get it just trying to be the best possible. I’m really athletic and active and have a good social life despite most people on this app like you think. What would the bloodwork check do?

I’m 15 years old. Not looking to get any surgeries. Just need softmaxx advice to look better.
You should start with fixing your hair since its really dehydrated and frizzy. Use ORS olive oil relaxer or any other relaxer, or do a keratin treatment. In addition you should train your neck because your bigonial width is wide, strive for a 0.9-1 bigonial to neck ratio.

Last edited:
A nose job would save you tbh. You look rich so I know your parents can afford it