Softmaxx / Ascenion Plan (Sub5s GTFIH)

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
This is pretty much just my plan to ascend myself, can be used by anyone tough. If anything’s missing please mention.

• Grow out hair to cover Ears and maybe dye it darker.

IMG 1853

Or just go back to my old hair, my ears are extruding pretty hard and since I’m not 18 otoplasty isn’t a solution yet.
    IMG 1843

• Eyebrows: 5% minoxidil arrives tomorrow, derma stamp might also be bought soon but I think it’s cope. Also I’m gonna slowly dye them darker although I think I’m alergic to the dye I’m using rn. It’s mainly to cover scar tissue on my left brow where hair dosent grow anymore, so the new hairs will cover it
  • Gym/Leanmax/Framemax: Deffinetly need to get more shredded, work on my shoulders (narrow clavicles) also just in general get more mass.
    IMG 1655

IMG 1628

Although I gotta admit my physique is probably the only thing I think is alright.
  • Coloring: I already maxed my coloring pretty well trough MT2 (livesaver) but my undertones are still way too red. But the contrast from my now not so pale skin to my eyes is amazing and halos me at least a bit :love:
    MT2 Guide (Serious recommendation)
  • Lips: Currently using the brutal combo of the Towel method, Toothbrush the ultra sexy scrub and a self made moisturizing stick made of castor oil mainly.
    I’m also utilizing volufiline to make my lips bigger in general especially my top lip. (Prolly cope)
  • NT-Max: no plan yet, it’s incredible how fucking weird I talk and can’t keep a conversation with new people. No solution to this yet
  • No Drugs only Mushrooms: OP Af! Happiness max, not harmful, litterally better brain function. Sleeping if you aren’t on Shrooms yet.

(Don’t mind the hunter eyes, pic is old)
    IMG 1842

Here’s me like 30min ago, only taking softmax advice rn, might aswell rate me while you’re at it:

IMG 1852

• +1
Reactions: clinno1 and NorwoodAscender
yeah ur pretty much completely softmaxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr and Linus1888
why ur face so fckng long are u 6'6

gh+test

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
why ur face so fckng long are u 6'6

gh+test
6’2, and what kinda question is that nigga.

Drawing back from the GH, too many side effects for me being this tall alr but will hop on test

Why do sub 5z need 2 see dis

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Why do sub 5z need 2 see dis
Cuz it’s basic shit and all they think about is surgery. You should always softmaxx yourself fully before any surgery’s unless they’re minor

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Cuz it’s basic shit and all they think about is surgery. You should always softmaxx yourself fully before any surgery’s unless they’re minor
That's because they look like this
No point in even going outside

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Linus1888
- 6'2 blue eyed sup 5

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
if this is s5 what is normie basically unachievable