Softmaxx regimen that ascended me from boy best friend to boyfriend.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
1. I used a growth oil that’s way better than minox and cheap +. Derma rolled every couple days and my eyebrows are now good range and are getting better you will get overnight results with this oil I LITERALLY GOT TOLD WHY DO YOUR EYEBROWS LOOK DIFFEEENT THE DAY AFYER USING TS

2. I have been hairmaxxing. I looked at the niggas of my pheno and chose a style that suited my face, I grew it out aswell before this I had some of the worst hair in my school and hair is law for zoomers. Still not at the desired length.

3. I have used a eyelash curler to hide the tiny bits of UEE That I do have, I also apply growth oil to it. A stacylite called me cute literally after I snapped her with curled lashes it’s legit UEE hider but my lashes are shit i’m trying to grow them.

4. Get falim gum. I had bad asymetry and chewing on my subhuman side with falim gum has helped me correct it even tho it’s not where I want it to be it’s gotten better. It also promotes bone development as I am 17 and my cheekbones are so good rn I’ve gotten compliments irl about them (by guys tho idek why)

5. Skincare simple shit glowing skin is needed to look young and it’s simple shit and eat decently well

6. Stylemaxxed I literally have a stacylite girl friend not Gf but friend and I stalk her reposts on TikTok and my fyp is now like a females I see what girls want guys to dress in and I copy that shit but stay in a niche of basic shit and not the pretty eboy shit. I literally have almost the exact same fit as Nate here

7. Jewelry , get a silver chain and gold chain it’s so nice love that shit it’s nothing crazy i will get more when i’m not POOR

8. Go to the gym I have been going inconsistently but it does indeed help your testosterone and thus making a more masculine face

Attachments

• 1695501773022.jpeg
    1695501773022.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Luffymaxxing, Fiqh and 6 others
only been doing most of these for the past 8 months besides hairmaxxing and my life’s gotten better but i’m still mentally i’ll so i never feel good despite results with girls now

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and UndiagnosedSchizo
1. I used a growth oil that’s way better than minox and cheap +. Derma rolled every couple days and my eyebrows are now good range and are getting better you will get overnight results with this oil I LITERALLY GOT TOLD WHY DO YOUR EYEBROWS LOOK DIFFEEENT THE DAY AFYER USING TS

2. I have been hairmaxxing. I looked at the niggas of my pheno and chose a style that suited my face, I grew it out aswell before this I had some of the worst hair in my school and hair is law for zoomers. Still not at the desired length.
View attachment 2448329

3. I have used a eyelash curler to hide the tiny bits of UEE That I do have, I also apply growth oil to it. A stacylite called me cute literally after I snapped her with curled lashes it’s legit UEE hider but my lashes are shit i’m trying to grow them.
View attachment 2448326

4. Get falim gum. I had bad asymetry and chewing on my subhuman side with falim gum has helped me correct it even tho it’s not where I want it to be it’s gotten better. It also promotes bone development as I am 17 and my cheekbones are so good rn I’ve gotten compliments irl about them (by guys tho idek why)

View attachment 2448324
5. Skincare simple shit glowing skin is needed to look young and it’s simple shit and eat decently well
View attachment 2448317

6. Stylemaxxed I literally have a stacylite girl friend not Gf but friend and I stalk her reposts on TikTok and my fyp is now like a females I see what girls want guys to dress in and I copy that shit but stay in a niche of basic shit and not the pretty eboy shit. I literally have almost the exact same fit as Nate here
View attachment 2448308

7. Jewelry , get a silver chain and gold chain it’s so nice love that shit it’s nothing crazy i will get more when i’m not POOR
View attachment 2448304
8. Go to the gym I have been going inconsistently but it does indeed help your testosterone and thus making a more masculine face
View attachment 2448309
POV: you want to look ethnic by picking and mixing certain soft features and you don't like ethnic people

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and UndiagnosedSchizo
POV: you want to look ethnic by picking and mixing certain soft features and you don't like ethnic people
i’m completely fine with ethnic people wtf

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, aspiringexcel, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 4397, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, aspiringexcel and UndiagnosedSchizo
"I used a growth oil that's way better than minox and cheap". Ok what is the oil? What the fuck is the point of you telling us that without saying what the oil actually is?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, mogstars, zura and 5 others
but why do you want thick dark dense brows/hair/lashes like non-whites
cause it's attractive IT'S ATTRACTIVE WHAT IS IT WITH YOU YOU SCHIZO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, zura, zharupodrugu and 3 others
cause it's attractive IT'S ATTRACTIVE WHAT IS IT WITH YOU YOU SCHIZO
YES YOU PICK AND MIX FEATURES YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE FROM NONWHITES AND CLAIM THEM
WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOKSMAXX ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN PHENO IF YOU THINK YOUR RACE IS SO GREAT?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, fl0w and UndiagnosedSchizo
WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOKSMAXX ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN PHENO IF YOU THINK YOUR RACE IS SO GREAT?
this doesn't even make sense south europeans have thick eyebrows and a lot of white phenotypes naturally have thick eyebrows jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, zharupodrugu, WanderingBurro and 2 others
this doesn't even make sense south europeans have thick eyebrows and a lot of white phenotypes naturally have thick eyebrows jfl
No you don't
Stop attributing good things with white people and bad things with ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, aspiringexcel, fl0w and 1 other person
No you don't
Stop attributing good things with white people and bad things with ethnics
you are low iq and a broken record

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Hentaiwatcher69, zharupodrugu and 2 others
"I used a growth oil that's way better than minox and cheap". Ok what is the oil? What the fuck is the point of you telling us that without saying what the oil actually is?
you don’t need the oil, you alreayd mog hard Jeshua

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761

View attachment 2448329

View attachment 2448326

View attachment 2448324
View attachment 2448317

View attachment 2448308

View attachment 2448304
View attachment 2448309
Which ingredients in that oil are supposed to stimulate your growth?

Hair gym and clothes ascend so hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and NateJacobs
yiu a little dumb nigger i see i put it at the bottom of the thread fuckboi you’ll never ascend

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Hentaiwatcher69 and Deleted member 29581
Which ingredients in that oil are supposed to stimulate your growth?
don’t know but i got overnight results and it’s cheaper than minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
mirin softmaxxing brother. Also what is the oil exacly ? peppermint ? rosemary I'm assuming ?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
mirin softmaxxing brother. Also what is the oil exacly ? peppermint ? rosemary I'm assuming ?
for some reason the pic got deleted but it’s there at the bottom of the thread
IMG 3773

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
for some reason the pic got deleted but it’s there at the bottom of the thread
View attachment 2448431
you could even mix rosemary and peppermint for more growth (they're said to be as strong as minox) Just not on eyelashes since it gets in your eyes and damages them

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
you could even mix rosemary and peppermint for more growth (they're said to be as strong as minox) Just not on eyelashes since it gets in your eyes and damages them
my dumbass gotten that shit in my eyes twice

I would advise to stay away from rosemary if possible since it has similar sideffects to finasteride

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, aspiringexcel and NateJacobs

View attachment 2448329

View attachment 2448326

View attachment 2448324
View attachment 2448317

View attachment 2448308

View attachment 2448304
View attachment 2448309
Falim gum and cerave works but I had to go on acne pills and my acne cleared up some been on then for 1 week and can see a difference

View attachment 2448329

View attachment 2448326

View attachment 2448324
View attachment 2448317

View attachment 2448308

View attachment 2448304
View attachment 2448309
thanks for sharing but for me this thread is
3632375 1694187398120

Ive posted about it so much but mad heavy on the eyelash curling/ eyelash growth its such an eye halo i have non deep-set, uee partial dark circle t40/50s and because of naturally extremely long curled lashes and almost every time i meet a new woman theyll say “your eyes are so pretty” “your eyelashes are perfect” ect

• +1

View attachment 2448329

View attachment 2448326

View attachment 2448324
View attachment 2448317

View attachment 2448308

View attachment 2448304
View attachment 2448309
are you nigger?

proud of you bro.
long, nice and curled eyelashes are a crazy big halo and extremely underrated here, I'm busting my ass rn to get longer and thicker lashes.

falim gum will not correct assimetry

Fr I fucking hate ethnics

thick eyebrows?
thick dark lashes?
full lips?
tan?
thick hair?
You know damn well over 99 percent of people with these features are fucking ugly inbred mutts

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Because we have a good base and benefit from the more than you do
why don't you get a hooked nose or nappy hair then? Why not BLACK skin and not just a light tan?

why don't you get a hooked nose or nappy hair then? Why not BLACK skin and not just a light tan?
Because that shit is ugly nigga

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
so why do you want to look mixed race by picking and claiming
Nobody wants to it’s only “looksmaxxing” whites who want those features

so why do you want our natural features and you don't like us?
I don’t who said I did? And just because you have them doesn’t mean nobody else does I’ve seen many whites with thick eyebrows and thick hair like myself.

I don’t who said I did? And just because you have them doesn’t mean nobody else does I’ve seen many whites with thick eyebrows and thick hair like myself.
Muh thick eyebrows and thick hair, you probably minoxmaxxed. Not your real hair or brows

Muh thick eyebrows and thick hair, you probably minoxmaxxed. Not your real hair or brows
My hair is thick my eyebrows weren’t but I couldn’t care less because whites are superior to you in very way shit skin faggot

92BE8B5C 1F59 43BE 9615 7008CCBDB95D

idk still can't get brown guy's eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been putting minox and mint religiously for at least 4-5 months maybe even more

• +1
Why don’t you stop using the internet since whites invented it