Softmaxxing for nose? advice pls

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
What can I do for softmaxxing regarding my nose? Besides the obvious hardmaxx which is rhinoplasty but I can't afford that rn. What can I do in the present moment to nosemaxx tho?

Cut your nose hair, try to thin the skin with tret, that's about it.

Nothing else will change the shape and structure of your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25075, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17429
whats tret?
Tretinoin, an anti-aging/acne topical treatment derived from vitamin A. It tends to thin the skin so if you have a bulbous nose tip it can make it appear a bit less bulbous.

Fillers

219 20210209184529

I have THE ideal nose. AMA.

s
Tretinoin, an anti-aging/acne topical treatment derived from vitamin A. It tends to thin the skin so if you have a bulbous nose tip it can make it appear a bit less bulbous.

Hm, interesting, thanks for the notice. Should I apply that on my whole face to avoid having a bloated look then?

What's wrong with your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
how long do they last?
About 6 months to a year, I'm planning on getting them to fix my subhuman nose in February and I will report

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25075
clean nose from blackheads, not oily
glasses, longer hair, beard, basically anything that takes the attention away from the nose.

There's no softmaxxing for nose, you're not a bitch can't do makeup. you get rhino

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 25075
clean nose from blackheads, not oily
glasses, longer hair, beard, basically anything that takes the attention away from the nose.
how do I do that? blackheads specifically

how do I do that? blackheads specifically
i have a salicylic acid cleanser and it helps a lot
i've seen there are also nose masks that get quick results but i never tried so cant tell.
like one of these

so just google it and see whats best for u