Softmaxxing is for HTN+ ONLY

spirili

spirili

Iron
After years of mediocre results with my current look, I've become more open to full-on prettyboy maxxing before I get too old. Watching Tails videos made me give up and finally go with the current trends, as cringe as they are. But first I wanted to see how many young guys actually go for the prettyboy tiktoker look irl to see if it would stand out as too cringe.

I was at a mall recently to try to upgrade my fashion, and so I paid attention to what other guys were wearing and how they styled their hair. Long story short, what I learned is this: If you don't have the face or physique, it looks tryhard and cringe af to have the tiktok broccoli hairstyle and jewelry like chains and earrings. I saw some chubby teens with that hairstyle and chains and laughed internally at how ridiculous they looked because of their 20% bf. Other guys lacked the jawline to pull it off.

It was another reminder that fashion is for chads and stacies. The rest of us just try to follow what they do, and comically fail while doing so.

To avoid embarrassment, I think people need to stay in their lane. They need to have clothes and hair appropriate for their looks level. If you're a sub 5, wear extremely boring, neutral clothes to try to just blend in with the background. If you're a normie, wear decent clothes but nothing flashy or tryhard. Guys who are 7+/10 can go for the slayer fuckboi aesthetic with the messy stylish fringes, bling, etc.

Why am I telling subhumans to never get up? To spare them from the ridicule of trying to be something they ain't.

Even blackpillers on this forum make the mistake of thinking that having stylish clothes will improve your smv, and then post pics of chads wearing the outfits. For instance, in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-guide-to-the-fashion-style-that-appeals-to-the-most-girls.1054383/, @geenger recommended fits shown in pics like this:

And said not to wear stuff like this:

And he seemingly failed to realize that the chad faces are haloing the clothes they're wearing, and the subhuman's face is failoing his clothes. I guarantee you that if you face-swapped the above images in photoshop, people would tell the subhuman that he gets no bitches because his clothes are too boring. Meanwhile the chads would suddenly have girls pretending to like Metallica as an excuse to talk to them.

To be fair, he said the goal of his thread was to appeal to as many girls as possible, and to not alienate any of them with clothes that are too niche. But my point is that if you cover up the faces in these pics and just focus on the clothes, the outfits look boring af. But if you see a chad wearing them, suddenly the pics are eye-catching and pleasing to look at. A sub 5 or normie wearing them is completely invisible.

(btw @geenger I mean no disrespect to you, and I actually found your thread useful for me. I just used it as an example to prove my point that only HTNs and up can use clothes to improve their smv. I'm interested to know what you think)

Here are some other fashion guides that keep showing pics of chads to prove how cool the clothes are (rolling my eyes rn):

Meanwhile in a guide specifically for normies: https://looksmax.org/threads/stylemaxxing-guide-for-normies.463120/
Some outfits feature chads, and some are like this abomination:
It doesn't matter what a normie like this wears. He's a normie. He's invisible unless he jestermaxes.

It gets worse for people as they get old and fat. E.g. when I was at the mall, it was full of subhuman boomers who were dressed up for some weekend shopping, and it was a display of how deep the fashion cope goes. If you're a balding, portly, wrinkly ass boomer thinking that buying a gold watch, or a nice jacket, or a new cologne is gonna make you popular with the single milfs over 40, you've reached levels of delusion I never thought possible.
Old man
Does this guy get any extra play just because he buys a nice watch? Hell nah. Lipstick on a pig.

It reminds me of something Tails said about this. It was something like: Does smelling nice increase your smv? Well, have you ever been around an old woman who wore perfume and thought to yourself "damn, I'm really attracted to this grandma now." ?
The same idea applies for other softmaxxes like clothes and jewelry.

TLDR: Cool clothes and accessories only work to get bitches if you're already good-looking to begin with. If you're not at least HTN after softmaxxing, it's probably a waste of money and effort since you're still invisible. Wearing chad's clothes without chad's facial features means people are laughing at you (if we're talking flashy, outrageous styles). If you like a particular outfit or hair style, then get it for yourself, but not with the hope that you'll get more ioi's.

@Lev Peshkov @Daqirius @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Alucard69, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Who are you teaching this to?

People join this group because they already had to learn this water by the brutality of female nature

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Carbine
Who are you teaching this to?

People join this group because they already had to learn this water by the brutality of female nature
Even blackpillers on this forum make the mistake of thinking that having stylish clothes will improve your smv, and then post pics of chads wearing the outfits. For instance, in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-guide-to-the-fashion-style-that-appeals-to-the-most-girls.1054383/, @geenger recommended fits shown in pics like this:

View attachment 3261454View attachment 3261455

And he seemingly failed to realize that the chad faces are haloing the clothes they're wearing, and the subhuman's face is failoing his clothes. I guarantee you that if you face-swapped the above images in photoshop, people would tell the subhuman that he gets no bitches because his clothes are too boring. Meanwhile the chads would suddenly have girls pretending to like Metallica as an excuse to talk to them.

Here are some other fashion guides that keep showing pics of chads to prove how cool the clothes are (rolling my eyes rn):

I need to beige and black/white msxx my wardrobe to suck the color out of every room with my dark menacing aura good post yes indeed

TLDR
Good morning, will drink my coffee and jump straight into reading this

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
After years of mediocre results with my current look, I've become more open to full-on prettyboy maxxing before I get too old. Watching Tails videos made me give up and finally go with the current trends, as cringe as they are. But first I wanted to see how many young guys actually go for the prettyboy tiktoker look irl to see if it would stand out as too cringe.

I was at a mall recently to try to upgrade my fashion, and so I paid attention to what other guys were wearing and how they styled their hair. Long story short, what I learned is this: If you don't have the face or physique, it looks tryhard and cringe af to have the tiktok broccoli hairstyle and jewelry like chains and earrings. I saw some chubby teens with that hairstyle and chains and laughed internally at how ridiculous they looked because of their 20% bf. Other guys lacked the jawline to pull it off.

It was another reminder that fashion is for chads and stacies. The rest of us just try to follow what they do, and comically fail while doing so.

To avoid embarrassment, I think people need to stay in their lane. They need to have clothes and hair appropriate for their looks level. If you're a sub 5, wear extremely boring, neutral clothes to try to just blend in with the background. If you're a normie, wear decent clothes but nothing flashy or tryhard. Guys who are 7+/10 can go for the slayer fuckboi aesthetic with the messy stylish fringes, bling, etc.

Why am I telling subhumans to never get up? To spare them from the ridicule of trying to be something they ain't.

View attachment 3261454View attachment 3261455

And said not to wear stuff like this:
View attachment 3261457

To be fair, he said the goal of his thread was to appeal to as many girls as possible, and to not alienate any of them with clothes that are too niche. But my point is that if you cover up the faces in these pics and just focus on the clothes, the outfits look boring af. But if you see a chad wearing them, suddenly the pics are eye-catching and pleasing to look at. A sub 5 or normie wearing them is completely invisible.

(btw @geenger I mean no disrespect to you, and I actually found your thread useful for me. I just used it as an example to prove my point that only HTNs and up can use clothes to improve their smv. I'm interested to know what you think)

Meanwhile in a guide specifically for normies: https://looksmax.org/threads/stylemaxxing-guide-for-normies.463120/
Some outfits feature chads, and some are like this abomination:
View attachment 3261494 It doesn't matter what a normie like this wears. He's a normie. He's invisible unless he jestermaxes.

It gets worse for people as they get old and fat. E.g. when I was at the mall, it was full of subhuman boomers who were dressed up for some weekend shopping, and it was a display of how deep the fashion cope goes. If you're a balding, portly, wrinkly ass boomer thinking that buying a gold watch, or a nice jacket, or a new cologne is gonna make you popular with the single milfs over 40, you've reached levels of delusion I never thought possible.
View attachment 3261418 Does this guy get any extra play just because he buys a nice watch? Hell nah. Lipstick on a pig.

It reminds me of something Tails said about this. It was something like: Does smelling nice increase your smv? Well, have you ever been around an old woman who wore perfume and thought to yourself "damn, I'm really attracted to this grandma now." ?
The same idea applies for other softmaxxes like clothes and jewelry.

TLDR: Cool clothes and accessories only work to get bitches if you're already good-looking to begin with. If you're not at least HTN after softmaxxing, it's probably a waste of money and effort since you're still invisible. Wearing chad's clothes without chad's facial features means people are laughing at you (if we're talking flashy, outrageous styles). If you like a particular outfit or hair style, then get it for yourself, but not with the hope that you'll get more ioi's.

@Lev Peshkov @Daqirius @enchanted_elixir
Your mindset is funny, you can wear what ever you want, wear what works for you. This notion of only chad/tyrone can wear this and that is a LOSER Mindset. your comment is pure comedy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, greywind, spirili and 1 other person
Even blackpillers on this forum make the mistake of thinking that having stylish clothes will improve your smv, and then post pics of chads wearing the outfits. For instance, in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-guide-to-the-fashion-style-that-appeals-to-the-most-girls.1054383/, @
geenger
@geenger recommended fits shown in pics like this:
These fits are very basic and anyone can pull them off, you’re missing the point of the thread. Both of them are literally a hoodie or a shirt and sweatpants I’m not sure what’s so stylish about that. YOUR faggot ass is falling under the halo effect I’m afraid.

• JFL
Reactions: spirili
Your mindset is funny, you can wear what ever you want, wear what works for you. This notion of only chad/tyrone can wear this and that is a LOSER Mindset. your comment is pure comedy.
Lol. I think we actually agree. My point is that a lot of guys follow fashion trends with the sole purpose of trying to get girls. They don't wear what they really want to wear. The minute some trend goes out of style, they drop it. They are the ones who are losers. They don't have a sense of identity. They're sheep. So I'm saying that if a normie is not good-looking enough to pull off a trendy look, he doesn't have to try to, since it won't work anyway. He's free to wear whatever outfit he likes. As long as it's not outrageous, no one will notice anyway.

These fits are very basic and anyone can pull them off, you’re missing the point of the thread. Both of them are literally a hoodie or a shirt and sweatpants I’m not sure what’s so stylish about that. YOUR faggot ass is falling under the halo effect I’m afraid.

Tom Cruise What GIF

The thread is called "fashion styles that appeal to most girls." I'm saying that the fits are so basic that any sub-chadlite would be invisible wearing them. How is that appealing? And the jewelry recommendations, at best, won't help, and may even look too tryhard. Why would girls care if a sub chadlite has a nice $2,000 chain around his neck. Here's another pic from that thread
Again, this guy pulls off the watch and chains look because he's lean and has a jawline. A recessed high bf normie would look cringe af.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
(btw @
geenger
@geenger I mean no disrespect to you
Lol no worries man I didnt feel disrespected, we good

I disagree with your point though. The fits dont look good just because the guys wearing them are good looking. There are fit pics I posted that dont even show the guy's face and they still look good, like this one:

even without seeing his face, you can tell it looks way better than this:

If a girl sees two equally attractive guys, and one of them is wearing the first outfit and the other is wearing this second outfit, the girl is 100% gonna want the first one more.

And yeah you could argue that these outfits I recommended are too basic, but thats the point. Anyone can pull them off. Even if youre a normie, the outfit is gonna look good on you.

If a normie tries to wear a very bold outfit with lots of experimental stuff, girls are gonna make fun of him because it would look ridiculous. These bold and experimental fits only work if youre a chad. And even if youre one, I would argue that basic, high quality, well fitted clothing still looks better.

A lot of guys here struggle to look nt and wearing these outfits I recommended really helps with that, and that is something that matters.

Also, you said if someone followed my jewelry advice it would look too tryhard, it wouldnt lol. I just recommended a watch and a thin silver necklace. This looks very subtle, it doesnt look like youre trying too hard with the accessories.

Is face more important than clothing? Of course. Does clothing still matter? Yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

I disagree with your point though. The fits dont look good just because the guys wearing them are good looking. There are fit pics I posted that dont even show the guy's face and they still look good, like this one:
View attachment 3262330
View attachment 3262337

If a girl sees two equally attractive guys, and one of them is wearing the first outfit and the other is wearing this second outfit, the girl is 100% gonna want the first one more

it’s more subjective than that, alt foids would definitely like the 2nd

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it’s more subjective than that, alt foids would definitely like the 2nd
- Yes, more "niche" and "alt" girls would prefer the first, but the majority of the girls would prefer the second.

- On average, alt girls (e-girls, emo girls, heavy metal girls, etc) are less attractive than nt girls, who are usually more feminine and more attractive. This is not just my opinion btw, there are way more nt stacies than alternative stacies. Just look at the "psl goddesses", brooke shields, adriana lima, taylor hill, etc, they were all nt girls in their prime. Its wayyyy easier to find a stacy that is nt, than a stacy that is alt. also, there are more nt girls than alt girls in the USA (and in most countries as well, if not in all of them). So unless you have a weird fetish for only alt girls, there is no reason to try to appeal to them specifically

- also, while nt girls are definitely gonna be repelled by this alternative and experimental clothing style, alt girls wont be as repelled if youre wearing basic stuff. Thats why basic clothing is more mass appealing, and will make you attract more girls

- if you think clothing doesnt matter you def have no social life. Im not even trying to be rude but if you have been with pretty girls during your life, or if you constantly go out with high value guys and high value girls to parties, clubs or house parties, you know that if a random dude pops out there wearing some emo, heavy metal, experimental or overly baggy clothing, no one is gonna take him seriously. Unless if your friend group and the girls you hang out with are alternative people, in this case they are not high value and Im 100% sure that the girls you go to clubs with are not attractive.

Lol. I think we actually agree. My point is that a lot of guys follow fashion trends with the sole purpose of trying to get girls. They don't wear what they really want to wear. The minute some trend goes out of style, they drop it. They are the ones who are losers. They don't have a sense of identity. They're sheep. So I'm saying that if a normie is not good-looking enough to pull off a trendy look, he doesn't have to try to, since it won't work anyway. He's free to wear whatever outfit he likes. As long as it's not outrageous, no one will notice anyway.

Tom Cruise What GIF

The thread is called "fashion styles that appeal to most girls." I'm saying that the fits are so basic that any sub-chadlite would be invisible wearing them. How is that appealing? And the jewelry recommendations, at best, won't help, and may even look too tryhard. Why would girls care if a sub chadlite has a nice $2,000 chain around his neck. Here's another pic from that thread
View attachment 3262116 Again, this guy pulls off the watch and chains look because he's lean and has a jawline. A recessed high bf normie would look cringe af.
There is some truth in what you say because personally i have a leather jacket in the closet i thought looked cool because other people i saw was wearing theat style of jacket in nyc. Then i got the jacket and i don't like the way it looks or feels on me, I should have gotten the much cheaper leather jacket i saw on amazon that looks better on me and style that i like. The more expensive jacket only looks good with certain pants and other gear, the cheaper one looks good no matter what else you wear. Now i got a jacket i don't really like but sometimes still wear sometimes.

i think im just gonna buy the cheaper one off amazon, i really thought i would just grow to like the more expensive one.

View attachment 3262330
View attachment 3262337

If a girl sees two equally attractive guys, and one of them is wearing the first outfit and the other is wearing this second outfit, the girl is 100% gonna want the first one more.

And yeah you could argue that these outfits I recommended are too basic, but thats the point. Anyone can pull them off. Even if youre a normie, the outfit is gonna look good on you.

If a normie tries to wear a very bold outfit with lots of experimental stuff, girls are gonna make fun of him because it would look ridiculous. These bold and experimental fits only work if youre a chad. And even if youre one, I would argue that basic, high quality, well fitted clothing still looks better.

A lot of guys here struggle to look nt and wearing these outfits I recommended really helps with that, and that is something that matters.

Also, you said if someone followed my jewelry advice it would look too tryhard, it wouldnt lol. I just recommended a watch and a thin silver necklace. This looks very subtle, it doesnt look like youre trying too hard with the accessories.

Is face more important than clothing? Of course. Does clothing still matter? Yes.

I agree that the clothes look 'good' in the sense that they aren't bad. There's nothing embarrassing about them. I think the crux of the issue is eliminating failos rather than creating halos. Wearing normal-looking clothes that have no weird patterns, imagery, or logos = eliminating failos, so that it's impossible to be mocked for your style. It helps you fit in with normies and look nt. But recommending rings, chains, etc. and a slayer hairstyle = adding halos, and this usually doesn't work on sub HTNs, because these guys are invisible to girls no matter what they do.

- Yes, more "niche" and "alt" girls would prefer the first, but the majority of the girls would prefer the second.

- On average, alt girls (e-girls, emo girls, heavy metal girls, etc) are less attractive than nt girls, who are usually more feminine and more attractive. This is not just my opinion btw, there are way more nt stacies than alternative stacies. Just look at the "psl goddesses", brooke shields, adriana lima, taylor hill, etc, they were all nt girls in their prime. Its wayyyy easier to find a stacy that is nt, than a stacy that is alt. also, there are more nt girls than alt girls in the USA (and in most countries as well, if not in all of them). So unless you have a weird fetish for only alt girls, there is no reason to try to appeal to them specifically

- also, while nt girls are definitely gonna be repelled by this alternative and experimental clothing style, alt girls wont be as repelled if youre wearing basic stuff. Thats why basic clothing is more mass appealing, and will make you attract more girls

I want this to be true, but from my experience a lot of girls (even seemingly high class or cute girl-next-door girls) tend to have signs that they are into low class looks. There have been plenty of times when I saw a girl irl who at first looked high quality but then I saw her instagram pics where she had a big ass arm tattoo, or too many ear piercings, or a nose ring. Meanwhile on reddit, a lot of threads about Henry Cavill have comments like "he's good looking ofc but he's too boring looking. I prefer Mamoa (guy who looks like a werewolf with arm tatts).

I was tryna chat up this chick at the gym, but she ignored me (guy who looks like he has his life together) and preferred to flirt with a thugmaxxed low iq dude, even tho she herself didn't have any signs she was low class. I was totally put off by that. Girls just don't seem to prefer a high class, old money look unless the guy with that look is a chad.

• +1
I agree that the clothes look 'good' in the sense that they aren't bad. There's nothing embarrassing about them. I think the crux of the issue is eliminating failos rather than creating halos. Wearing normal-looking clothes that have no weird patterns, imagery, or logos = eliminating failos, so that it's impossible to be mocked for your style. It helps you fit in with normies and look nt. But recommending rings, chains, etc. and a slayer hairstyle = adding halos, and this usually doesn't work on sub HTNs, because these guys are invisible to girls no matter what they do.

I want this to be true, but from my experience a lot of girls (even seemingly high class or cute girl-next-door girls) tend to have signs that they are into low class looks. There have been plenty of times when I saw a girl irl who at first looked high quality but then I saw her instagram pics where she had a big ass arm tattoo, or too many ear piercings, or a nose ring. Meanwhile on reddit, a lot of threads about Henry Cavill have comments like "he's good looking ofc but he's too boring looking. I prefer Mamoa (guy who looks like a werewolf with arm tatts).

I was tryna chat up this chick at the gym, but she ignored me (guy who looks like he has his life together) and preferred to flirt with a thugmaxxed low iq dude, even tho she herself didn't have any signs she was low class. I was totally put off by that. Girls just don't seem to prefer a high class, old money look unless the guy with that look is a chad.
ive been randomly complimented by girls in passing about my outfits and I’m a short ltn
if i was invisible why would they intiate interactions with me
fashion >>>> face

- if you think clothing doesnt matter you def have no social life. Im not even trying to be rude but if you have been with pretty girls during your life, or if you constantly go out with high value guys and high value girls to parties, clubs or house parties, you know that if a random dude pops out there wearing some emo, heavy metal, experimental or overly baggy clothing, no one is gonna take him seriously. Unless if your friend group and the girls you hang out with are alternative people, in this case they are not high value and Im 100% sure that the girls you go to clubs with are not attractive.
Whenever I see an alt foid with an attractive guy (saw two examples irl) he looks more like B than A here, why?

Soft-maxxing did fk all for my prospects and is actually a lot of work to maintain. As such, I am only soft-maxxed for special occasions. I'm like a shapeshifting foid in that I might look giga-subhuman with my baseline, but I can ascend to invisible normie if I style-maxx, hair-maxx, skin-maxx, lean-maxx with diuretic, makeup-maxx and wear lifts.

Either way, even in my soft-maxxed state I'm still not good enough. Only hard-maxxing is the solution. I'm thinking of just yoloing some chin and jawline filler to see how it looks. If it looks good will dissolve it and then go get genioplasty and jawline implants.

I think the crux of the issue is eliminating failos rather than creating halos.
you got it. You should try to create halos with your physique, height and face. In terms of looks, these are what is gonna make a girl attracted. There isnt a single girl that is gonna want to hookup with a guy solely because of his clothes. Thus, in terms of clothing, you should try to eliminate failos and to be as mass appealing as possible imo.
But recommending rings, chains, etc. and a slayer hairstyle = adding halos
Thats true, I think that if you add too much it becomes a failo though, but yeah I understood and agree with your logic here. I'd also add "choosing clothing with the right fit" as another thing that also creates halo if you have a decent physique.
I want this to be true, but from my experience a lot of girls (even seemingly high class or cute girl-next-door girls) tend to have signs that they are into low class looks.
sometimes girls are indeed into these type of outfits, but not all of them. Some girls are into these rapper/basketball player outfits, with thicker chains, tank tops and oversized jackets. Some of them are into "skateboarder" type shit as well with more baggyy clothing, and thats because these look very nt as well. But other stuff like emo and experimental clothing is very repelling to most high class girls. And even rapper/basketball player/skateboarder clothing is not as mass appealing than basic/classier clothing.

Im not trying to brag, but I have already pulled some very good looking girls (I can show you solid proof on pm if you want), and I always dress in a basic way. My friends can pull quality girls too and they all dress in this way. Ofc we dont pull solely because of our clothing, but Im saying this to you to show some more evidence that girls are into basic clothing.
I was tryna chat up this chick at the gym, but she ignored me (guy who looks like he has his life together) and preferred to flirt with a thugmaxxed low iq dude
I dont know how you look, but depending on your looks, basic clothing can indeed make you look too "put together" and "nice", and thats definitely not good because girls def like some cockiness in a man, so Im assuming maybe that was the problem, but idk maybe thats not your case, honestly there are many possible reasons why she chose the other guy instead of you, we cant just be sure it was because of the clothing.
a lot of threads about Henry Cavill have comments like "he's good looking ofc but he's too boring looking. I prefer Mamoa
I guarantee you these are exceptions and the vast majority of high quality girls find henry cavill way more attractive than mamoa.

Whenever I see an alt foid with an attractive guy (saw two examples irl) he looks more like B than A here, why?

because you are probably young and younger girls are more attracted to prettyboy type guys. Plus the A guy is younger so ofc youre gonna see girls your age with guys like him, instead of a guy who is like 15 years older. Idk what this has to do with my previous comment though

• +1
because you are probably young and younger girls are more attracted to prettyboy type guys.
I’m 26
Plus the A guy is younger so ofc youre gonna see girls your age with guys like him, instead of a guy who is like 15 years older. Idk what this has to do with my previous comment though
Gotcha. But even women in their late 20s are like this

This is very basic, there are lots of things to consider but in general yeah. If you try to act like a normie fuckboy with a subpar face, it's super cringe and repulsive to women i bet