Sold all my stock positions.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Sold all of my stock positions. Ain't gonna hold this massive bag of 3.3x leveraged equity with this Iran attack going on and the market not responding (yet).

Will buy back once we've tanked 5-10%. :feelsgood:

I had a strong feeling and it wasn't good, so I sold. I am not a jew so I don't have the insider knowledge u know. Future me will know whether I was right or wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, truthhurts, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
lol i invested 200k shekels in oy vey usury bank of tel aviv but it got blown up 27 minutes ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SwissArms, horizontallytall, truthhurts and 10 others
lol i invested 200k shekels in oy vey usury bank of tel aviv but it got blown up 27 minutes ago
caged

I saw a lot of impacts. There will be some fear in the markets and then I will buy back on the fear. ez money.

Make a fixed deposit where a bank pays you specific interest unaffected by these ((their)) wars as long as you plan to not invest anytime soon.

Wait for the dip, buy the dip. (Hoping you know this already).

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
Buy high and sell low

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, maximum cope31 and 1 other person
Make a fixed deposit where a bank pays you specific interest unaffected by these ((their)) wars as long as you plan to not invest anytime soon.

Wait for the dip, buy the dip. (Hoping you know this already).
i cant cuz my money is tied up with my broker. transferring it to a bank and back would take 3-4 working days, not gonna bother with that. I am just leaving it like this for now.

Sold all of my stock positions. Ain't gonna hold this massive bag of 3.3x leveraged equity with this Iran attack going on and the market not responding (yet).

Will buy back once we've tanked 5-10%. :feelsgood:

I had a strong feeling and it wasn't good, so I sold. I am not a jew so I don't have the insider knowledge u know. Future me will know whether I was right or wrong.
Just hold the stocks lmao.

Pussy

Holding tech megacoportation stocks is a slow but sure shot way of getting rich. Many people I know never bothered with all the finance advice and just bought and held their stocks despite thr ups and downs and are millionaires now.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Holding tech megacoportation stocks for a long is a slow but sure shot way if getting rich. Many people I know never bothered with all the finance advice and just bought and held their stocks despite thr ups and downs and are millionaires now.
Legit and that's what I am doing. I just see short-term downside, but long-term that is still my plan.

Investing on 3.3x leverage makes my positions too volatile to just HODL. I am adjusting on a weekly basis.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Legit and that's what I am doing. I just see short-term downside, but long-term that is still my plan.

Investing on 3.3x leverage makes my positions too volatile to just HODL. I am adjusting on a weekly basis.
Leveraged ETFs or Tokens?

• +1
I doubled my money this year so far. Not gonna let it get taken back.
I'm courting my fiancee at the moment. We're going to Mauritius for 3 weeks in February. Wouldn't have had that extra money if it weren't for the Dec23 trades ($SOL & $CAKE).

Go long volatility and ride out trends. Don't look for profit targets or trying to consistently compound you money. Compound your home runs and cut short your losses! When the markets aren't trending, simply don't play.

• +1
I already lost $5000 in 1 week

IMG 4337

• +1
I'm courting my fiancee at the moment. We're going to Mauritius for 3 weeks in February. Wouldn't have had that extra money if it weren't for the Dec23 trades ($SOL & $CAKE).

Go long volatility and ride out trends. Don't look for profit targets or trying to consistently compound you money. Compound your home runs and cut short your losses! When the markets aren't trending, simply don't play.
I've had success by doubling down on my losers when I believed the market continued to undervalue the company. But it can take years before I see opportunities like that. Most of the time it's better to cut short yeah

yeah obviously if you want to be a millionaire by 60
Become a drug dealer. You'll be a millionaire in like 4-5 years enormous profit margins if you able to get away with growing your own Weed, Marijuana etc. There used to be a balkan user who used to do this.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and notsocommonthumb
how much do you make per year? in percent?
this year 100% but returns are all over the place, you can't make any conclusions.

SP500 did 20% YTD, so on 3x leverage that's 60% returns. But I am in individual stocks so that's even more volatile.

• +1
Become a drug dealer. You'll be a millionaire in like 4-5 years enormous profit margins if you able to get away with growing your own Weed, Marijuana etc. There used to be a balkan user who used to do this.
too many in my city, a friend of a friend i know got a glass bottle showed up his ass for selling in the wrong place

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
this year 100% but returns are all over the place, you can't make any conclusions.

SP500 did 20% YTD, so on 3x leverage that's 60% returns. But I am in individual stocks so that's even more volatile.
that is nothing compared to crypto though

crypto has nothing to do with investing though. ur just speculating, pure gambling.
if you buy small new coins yeah, but big coins like bitcoin and etheruem are almost always going to increase in value

if you buy small new coins yeah, but big coins like bitcoin and etheruem are almost always going to increase in value
big coins dont move enough, might aswels go for stock then

• Hmm...
big coins dont move enough, might aswels go for stock then
good stocks go up on average 10% a year that is nothing compared to big crypto

• JFL
Bet paid off and made 4000 dollars.

Just need war to breakout in middle east now, please, jews. dont let me down

you'd have to wait years for a dip and it will likely fall to whatever it is today. The fed has already ruined any form of "free market principles" so forget about there ever being another correction or massive dip like in 2008, they are too deep into this to let the market decide anything at this point. Its meme tier taking America seriously at this point

you'd have to wait years for a dip and it will likely fall to whatever it is today. The fed has already ruined any form of "free market principles" so forget about there ever being another correction or massive dip like in 2008, they are too deep into this to let the market decide anything at this point. Its meme tier taking America seriously at this point
cope, then you could just buy Leaps and every normie would become a millionaire in 5 years.

There will always be corrections based on unpredicted present and future developments in the world.

True but this time feds won't even wait a week

@PROMETHEUS bought back my entire position despite the plan being to wait at least 2 weeks on potential iran-war dip.

Im shizo-investing rn, rough on the mind.

I made 6% on the uranium play, but lost 3% of gains cuz i sold my other positions. Still net 3% but didnt want to miss out on no bullrun no more.

I need to stop trading cuz this mental energy is better spent on focussing on IRL matters. I dont even do anything with the money i earn, its just some number on an app with no real impact on my life.

On the other hand it is too addicting to make or lose tens of thousands. Makes me feel like the decisions i am making are at least having some measurable impact on my life. I am in some form of limited control.

Need to rethink later

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
@PROMETHEUS bought back my entire position despite the plan being to wait at least 2 weeks on potential iran-war dip.

Im shizo-investing rn, rough on the mind.

I made 6% on the uranium play, but lost 3% of gains cuz i sold my other positions. Still net 3% but didnt want to miss out on no bullrun no more.

I need to stop trading cuz this mental energy is better spent on focussing on IRL matters. I dont even do anything with the money i earn, its just some number on an app with no real impact on my life.

On the other hand it is too addicting to make or lose tens of thousands. Makes me feel like the decisions i am making are at least having some measurable impact on my life. I am in some form of limited control.

Need to rethink later

For you, investing is a form of surrogate activity
A surrogate activity is an activity that is directed toward an artificial goal that the individual pursues for the sake of the “fulfillment” that he gets from pursuing the goal, not because he needs to attain the goal itself. For instance, there is no practical motive for building enormous muscles, hitting a little ball into a hole or acquiring a complete series of postage stamps. Yet many people in our society devote themselves with passion to bodybuilding, golf or stamp-collecting.

This isn’t a bad thing since life is essentially an everlasting game of killing time to avoid boredom until you die

Regarding surrogate activities, I tend to look down at people who devote their entire lives to their career like slaves. But then, what’s the alternative?

A corner office, lunch with colleagues and after work drinks is what many educated people choose over the alternative of rotting at home.

I think the key is to choose surrogate activities that align with one’s goal, which for me would be to start attending tech meet-ups and networking events since it will let me meet people and help my business in the process. (Even though it’s the last place I’d wanna be at)

Same for you I guess.

• Love it