Solution for niggas

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
Just commit seppuku and hope you reincarnate as a white man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5583, CursedOne and 3 others
tf you talking about? Never been better to be black, ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and SpearOfOrion
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A

Replace niggers with Asians, especially after this whole virus situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2012 and Vidyacoper
All niggs have fucking bulbous nose and simply look like shit
wide nose is masculine trait, keep coping, youre probably a soy cumskin, blacks mog you hard greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and CopingHard
wide nose is masculine trait, keep coping, youre probably a soy cumskin, blacks mog you hard greycel
Wide noses are a huge failo. It can not look good

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Niggas are fucking ugly and not attractive.

Thats your personal opinion. Go out clubbing with Tyson Beckford or Jeremy Meeks and get mogged to death. Its not about race, its about having specific traits. Many black men has those traits, and they get to fuck fat white sexy booties while you cry yourself to sleep every night. Thats just how it is

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
yes it is.
46745f82dfb1181020d8
4563 1

nasal base width correlates to prenatal t, though blacks have it for a different reason it still makes them look more masculine, too wide and its gross, narrow is more aesthetic but its still dom.

• +1
Reactions: 5ft10
not really
you can athlete max
most athletes are black

the middle guys's nose is very bad,chico and meeks's nose is nowhere near as wide as the average nigger's
like i said wider = more dimorphic, nose doesnt even matter anyway, this is coming from someone with a narrow nose.
the middle dude's nose is "very bad" but he's still a supermodel paid millions for his face

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
like i said wider = more dimorphic, nose doesnt even matter anyway, this is coming from someone with a narrow nose.
the middle dude's nose is "very bad" but he's still a supermodel paid millions for his face
I'm not gonna fall for this bait my nigga

Finally @Vidyacoper says something smartm I thought this nigga was capping all along

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I'm not gonna fall for this bait my nigga
im not baiting? all i said is wider nose = more dimorphic. too wide and its gross. and that nose doesnt matter. what part of that is wrong
looks like ur... CopingHard.
He's not even black either use better examples
are you retarded?

im not baiting? all i said is wider nose = more dimorphic. too wide and its gross. and that nose doesnt matter. what part of that is wrong
looks like ur... CopingHard.

are you retarded?
A wide nose isn't attractive and neither dimorphic,the guy you posted just has bad nose.99% of models don't

A wide nose isn't attractive and neither dimorphic,the guy you posted just has bad nose.99% of models don't

nose width is one of the main ways the brain differentiates between male and female faces.

its not attractive itself but like i said its more masculine and dimorphic. there was a study done once that showed black male faces had the highest perceived masculinity on average too, nose width probably has something to do with that
a lot of black people have overly wide noses though

the models nose is bad but that just proves my point that nose doesnt really matter in the end
No hes half asian it's not a pure negro you can't bring mixed dudes in here for comparison.
hes like 1/6 asian retard

don't underestimate bbc game
but if youre black and your dick small....
Giphy 1

View attachment 401932
nose width is one of the main ways the brain differentiates between male and female faces.

its not attractive itself but like i said its more masculine and dimorphic. there was a study done once that showed black male faces had the highest perceived masculinity on average too, nose width probably has something to do with that
a lot of black people have overly wide noses though

the models nose is bad but that just proves my point that nose doesnt really matter in the end

hes like 1/6 asian retard
Nose really matters actually,as i said 99% of models don't have a big nose.Coincidence?