LastHopeForNorman

Inject

HIFU neck lift @ifyouwannabemylover

@eduardkoopman he is very high IQ and he says that HIFU machine is very legit

Ultherapy

Hifu ba

You can do it at home too!
This mini HIFU is pretty cheap

This homo do it and you can see that IT works.

At 10:20 you can see that his eyebrows look stretched up and his skin look tighter overall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
are there any studies on this?

would probably have to do this regularly too which kinda sucks balls. also if I did it now and got results then I couldn't get surgery because they'd think I wouldn't need it.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman

would probably have to do this regularly too which kinda sucks balls. also if I did it now and got results then I couldn't get surgery because they'd think I wouldn't need it.

"...watch out for erea's though. were one doesn't wnt to lose subucal facial fat volume.

But fat undr jawline is shit anyways. so imo no worries to brun fat there."

copy past shrt text results:
Results
The physicians' evaluation and patients' satisfaction with the clinical effects of HIFU in each area were similar regardless of the number of treatment shots. The jawline, cheek, and perioral areas were the sites where HIFU was most effective, in decreasing order. The adverse effects included erythema and swelling in six cases, and purpura and bruising in two cases. However, the adverse effects were mild and transient.
Conclusion
HIFU could be a safe, effective, and noninvasive procedure that can be used to improve facial wrinkles and skin laxity in Asian skin. It is particularly effective for clinical improvement in the jawline, cheek, and perioral areas.
Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
Woah Woah

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
"...watch out for erea's though. were one doesn't wnt to lose subucal facial fat volume.

But fat undr jawline is shit anyways. so imo no worries to brun fat there.

copy past shrt text results:
Results
The physicians' evaluation and patients' satisfaction with the clinical effects of HIFU in each area were similar regardless of the number of treatment shots. The jawline, cheek, and perioral areas were the sites where HIFU was most effective, in decreasing order. The adverse effects included erythema and swelling in six cases, and purpura and bruising in two cases. However, the adverse effects were mild and transient.
Conclusion
HIFU could be a safe, effective, and noninvasive procedure that can be used to improve facial wrinkles and skin laxity in Asian skin. It is particularly effective for clinical improvement in the jawline, cheek, and perioral areas.
Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
Woah Woah
I'll 100% consider this as a temporary solution if I can't get surgery for now

thanks brah

• Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
@eduardkoopman he is very high IQ and he says that HIFU machine is very legit
I ONLY recommended it, for dudes using it in erea's of face, WHERE they don't mind the buccal fat loss.
In most cases, that is jawline/neck erea and forehead.
MOST should for anti aging purposes not wanna lose any buccal fat in midface erea. And I think there the Hifu should NOT be used there.
Bucaal fat cell degrading, is a big facor in aging and getting ugky also. And hifu fucks up bucal fat cels. So, watch out also.

tileshop.fcgi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and ifyouwannabemylover
Is that a dildo

I ONLY recommended it, for dudes using it in erea's of face, WHERE they don't mind the buccal fat loss.
In most cases, that is jawline/neck erea and forehead.
MOST should for anti aging purposes not wanna lose any buccal fat in midface erea. And I think there the Hifu should NOT be used there.
Bucaal fat cell degrading, is a big facor in aging and getting ugky also. And hifu fucks up bucal fat cels. So, watch out also.

tileshop.fcgi

Fat burning effect is lifefuel for the neck ngl:feelsgood: