solutions for TMD

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
post ways to solve this problem, i can't stand going to train my leg looking like i'm on a fucking plane,and from what I've been researching it affects the face

some people here have overcome tmj by massaging the temporomandibular joint. some redditors claim that proper head posture improved or even cured their tmj. proper head posture includes mewing, standing upright and not leaning over, breathing through your nose and resting the back of your head on the pillow during sleep

some people here have overcome tmj by massaging the temporomandibular joint. some redditors claim that proper head posture improved or even cured their tmj. proper head posture includes mewing, standing upright and not leaning over, breathing through your nose and resting the back of your head on the pillow during sleep
do you know if i should touch my molars? because when mewing we should touch our molars but i saw that people with dysfunctions this is harmful

do you know if i should touch my molars? because when mewing we should touch our molars but i saw that people with dysfunctions this is harmful
idk what to tell you, i havent personally developed tmj. you should ask some other users here like @KrissKross or even the subreddit /r/tmj