SOMA Palate Expanding Appliance (DAY 3)

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I got my Splint Orthopaedic Myofunctional Appliance (SOMA) 3 days ago, and fuck it's working wonders. I sleep 5x better and feel amazing in the morning, more debloated face due to assisting in lymphatic drainage, My dreams are way more vivid and easy to remember, and my energy is consistent and high throughout the day. I'm only expecting it to go up from here.

My resting bite position already feels different, although this process takes up to 5 years to be completely optimal. Even without cosmetic changes, this thing would be a godsend. Cost me about $2200 all up.

If you're a downgrown mouthbreather, (you probably mouthbreathe during night if you're downgrown and don't mouthbreathe during day) this thing is for you. Sadly only available in Australia.

PSA: I used to get similar good effects when I just taped my mouth, but the tape never stays on. + gives me acne around my mouth.

If you're high IQ and want to read the full methodology, then here:

What does the Soma do | Wholistic Dentistry

I have taken before photos, and if any visible results occur soon, I will post them. It's unlikely that I'll be on this forum in 5 years, but if you wanna be tagged, reply :)

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Tag me nigger

• +1
Reactions: joonla
whats the difference between this and an mse

whats the difference between this and an mse
soma is slower, and has platforms and goes over your teeth instead of being connected, MSE doesn't allow for the lower jaw to catch up with maxilla but soma does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
soma is slower, and has platforms and goes over your teeth instead of being connected, MSE doesn't allow for the lower jaw to catch up with maxilla but soma does.
does it still expand the nose width?