Somalian model with the worst eye area possible on a human being

D

DegenerateSkullCell

Banned
You mouth breathers reading this with your average eye area are destined for a lifetime of rejection but this woman is a runway model. Holy hell

Attachments

• A8379286-AE8F-446F-B2DC-CE632CD6D0E1.jpeg
    A8379286-AE8F-446F-B2DC-CE632CD6D0E1.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 518
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: conformable, Inscol, fras and 13 others
Just be woman theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Lolcel, Sl8yr and 20 others
Just be woman theory is legit
I mog you in wrists. Legit measured my hand against a 4ft11 woman and our wrists and hands were the same size. I’m 5ft11

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Inscol, PYT and 1 other person
Hideous

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Baldingman1998, JL~ and 2 others
fuck me soma women look ugly

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Inscol, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I’ve legit seen men with an eye area half as bad and almost not got into the same lift as them because of how creepy they look

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
fuck me soma women look ugly
Some somalians look good, as they have features close to white woman. Thins noses, high cheekbones and they don’t look like apes like their west African counterparts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, animo123 and Deleted member 9090
DISGUSTING RAT LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT. EWWWWW DISGUSTING AND SHE SHOULD BE A TOILET WORKER NOT A MODEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel, Slayercel, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
DISGUSTING RAT LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT. EWWWWW DISGUSTING AND SHE SHOULD BE A TOILET WORKER NOT A MODEL
should use her hair to clean the toilet tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, JL~ and Baldingman1998
those eyes can literally look around the corner without revealing the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Inscol, Blackgymmax and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 9090
2nd best troll on this site

@MoroccanDweller takes the first spot
Everything I say is serious and from the bottom of my heart. I would gladly live as a slave with no human rights for a white woman. I can bathe her, clean her house, coock, massage her feet, be her toilet and drink her urine and eat her shit, and possibly sexually satisfy her if she is single(heracy! Only if she asks ofc). Being a slave to the superior White female is a gift from God himself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, EverythingMattersCel, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Everything I say is serious and from the bottom of my heart. I would gladly live as a slave with no human rights for a white woman. I can bathe her, clean her house, coock, massage her feet, be her toilet and drink her urine and eat her shit, and possibly sexually satisfy her if she is single(heracy! Only if she asks ofc). Being a slave to the superior White female is a gift from God himself
not sure if srs tbh

not sure if srs tbh
Slaves probably went suicidal after being freed from whites. Being close to someone superior who guides you is a blessing

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 9090
I know about 5 white crackheads that will let you do this for a line

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9090 and Baldingman1998
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DegenerateSkullCell and Baldingman1998
It's widely known that the SMV of women at any PSL level is higher than that of an average man. - This in turn gives them a boost in confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Why not for free? I'm being their servant with no wage basically a slave
you’re boring in 1998 and you’re balding ? I would legit skull fuck my ancestors if I was you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i'm sorry but,

somalian.

It's widely known that the SMV of women at any PSL level is higher than that of an average man. - This in turn gives them a boost in confidence.
Legit didn’t ask for a pseudo intellectual breakdown.

you’re boring in 1998 and you’re balding ? I would legit skull fuck my ancestors if I was you
I think of Suicide every day. I'm norwood 7 my only falios are hair under eyes and big hips

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 9090
I think of Suicide every day. I'm norwood 7 my only falios are hair under eyes and big hips
A childhood of energy drinks and crap food from a mother who didn’t care about your health. Check out Belgravia centre website. Literally hundreds of testimonials of hair growth without surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You mouth breathers reading this with your average eye area are destined for a lifetime of rejection but this woman is a runway model. Holy hell
if she was born male she'd have jumped off a bridge by now

11B184F8 E345 4E6B 8480 154CD6FBEE10
Moroccan woman look like this. Whilst Moroccan men like you dwell on incel sites all day wishing her dad would sell her to you for a half retarded goat

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 9090
if she was born male she'd have jumped off a bridge by now
The Rihanna using her to sell merch. Hideous features on woman are unique . On men it’s a reason to be neglected by 50% of society

• +1
Reactions: InexorableMed
I’ve legit seen men with an eye area half as bad and almost not got into the same lift as them because of how creepy they look
Would you get into the lift with me?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite, EverythingMattersCel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10696
  • JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL
Somali's are proof genetics contribute massively to forward growth and jaw. Literally all have tiny jaws and lightbulb skulls with subhuman palates, despite having a similiar diet to the rest of africa

Somali's are proof genetics contribute massively to forward growth and jaw. Literally all have tiny jaws and lightbulb skulls with subhuman palates, despite having a similiar diet to the rest of africa
EA8A8F22 3B88 40F7 8F76 432E538A27BC
Cope. This is what the average Somalian looked like in the 20th century . Most of them look like crap because of shitty food they ate after their country got bombed to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 11370
lol am a somali dude and i seen some somali women don't worry not all of them look like that i seen 6 psl ones too.

am really suprised with this i never seen hoemalis before.

all the somali woman i met irl are nice god abiding women.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
View attachment 993021Cope. This is what the average Somalian looked like in the 20th century . Most of them look like crap because of shitty food they ate after their country got bombed to oblivion
life fuel i look similar to him am just missing popping zygos like him and brow ridge.

Do eye brows descend with age?.

• +1
lol am a somali dude and i seen some somali women don't worry not all of them look like that i seen 6 psl ones too.

am really suprised with this i never seen hoemalis before.

all the somali woman i met irl are nice god abiding women.
warya where you from walaal

warya where you from walaal
Living in saudi arabia currently, but origin is hargesa.

I really should visit somalia one time, you ever been there??.

• +1
Living in saudi arabia currently, but origin is hargesa.

I really should visit somalia one time, you ever been there??.
yo my mums from hargeisa as well bro lol id ask what tribe but i have no idea jfl
Why you on hear lol

yo my mums from hargeisa as well bro lol id ask what tribe but i have no idea jfl
Why you on hear lol
i don't know somali that much so am not sure if the spelling is right but Rercool. or qool i don't know how it's spelled.

and the reason am here is to improve my looks just like everyone else here.

• +1