Some actual curry stacy/stacylites I found

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken

Model from Mumbai (I think). Even with PSL scale none of you can deny she at least makes the case for a htb. In my opinion, solid low stacylite.
58QIUWuH

Not sure where I got this from. Either way, at least a stacylite according to regular measures. To some of you, becky, but who cares.
937419397 1

Some random Indian girl I found. Her cheekbones are wildly beautiful, she has to be stacylite just because of her facial definition. Again, to some giga autists here, becky.
View attachment Amrita_Rao_Model.jpg
Instagram model Amrita Rao. I'm expecting most of you to at the very least consider her goodlooking, since he has that girl next door vibe. Me personally, I can see a htb, but with my profound expertise I would easily put her low stacylite.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer, dipenhydramine and 6 others
Alright Imma bump this shit

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Alright Imma bump this shit again

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Oh look theres another bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ascension, dipenhydramine and 1 other person
"Stacy"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Snowskinned, psychomandible and greycel
Stop bumping a shit thread

Find some Asian Stacies, with top tier bodies

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ascension, Ascеnd and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, dipenhydramine and greycel
there's gotta be better examples than these

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Snowskinned and Sub5kang
Spite bump

No they deserve to be seen
Worst genes
there's gotta be better examples than these
There are but OP truly doesn't know
Even the best looking Indian girls like Aishwarya will give birth to Incel children.

Because genes don't work the same for Pajeetas and even some Asians.
It's way more luck involved

Compared to a white/latina/mena foid who'd inherit their parents genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dipenhydramine, truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
Worst genes

There are but OP truly doesn't know
Even the best looking Indian girls like Aishwarya will give birth to Incel children.

Because genes don't work the same for Pajeetas and even some Asians.
It's way more luck involved

Compared to a white/latina/mena foid who'd inherit their parents genes
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard your iq must be below 10

htb
ltb
ltb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub5kang and PlayersGetPlayed
htb
ltb
ltb
No offense, but if you see that second girl out on the street and seriously think to yourself "she's ltb" you have got to be mentally impaired.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and PlayersGetPlayed
Send Asian Stacie’s bhai:feelswhat::feelsokman:
Asian stacies are not hard to find, it's just that India has such a shit modelling industry that good models are hard to come by.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard your iq must be below 10
Are you Indian?
I'm guessing you are.

I speak from experience you buffoon greycel

Women like Aishwarya, the best Indian genes in the world pale to for example Kate Li or the white equivalent.. Maggot Robbie

Bonemass matters the most for children, and it is inherited always from the mother.
Pajeetas are boneless, with shit undertones and lots of other falios such as a small skull

A small skull/ short height is a death sentence for the child

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
View attachment 3151255
Model from Mumbai (I think). Even with PSL scale none of you can deny she at least makes the case for a htb. In my opinion, solid low stacylite.
View attachment 3151256
Not sure where I got this from. Either way, at least a stacylite according to regular measures. To some of you, becky, but who cares.
View attachment 3151258
Some random Indian girl I found. Her cheekbones are wildly beautiful, she has to be stacylite just because of her facial definition. Again, to some giga autists here, becky.
View attachment 3151262
Instagram model Amrita Rao. I'm expecting most of you to at the very least consider her goodlooking, since he has that girl next door vibe. Me personally, I can see a htb, but with my profound expertise I would easily put her low stacylite.
Stacy in mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Snowskinned, Ascеnd and 3 others
View attachment 3151255
View attachment 3151256
View attachment 3151258
View attachment 3151262
i mean yeah theyre good looking

idk why but i phsyically cannot feel attracted to black women or jeetas no matter how good looking

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, SomethingIsWrong, truthhurts and 1 other person
View attachment 3151255
View attachment 3151256
View attachment 3151258
View attachment 3151262
Ltb

• Ugh..
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

Attachments

• D5E242F0-2EF7-49C9-92EE-5B98F73DA6F4.jpeg
    D5E242F0-2EF7-49C9-92EE-5B98F73DA6F4.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1AF41429-986B-4DEB-83B4-0246D63DC705.png
    1AF41429-986B-4DEB-83B4-0246D63DC705.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, the_machinist_786 and PlayersGetPlayed
stacies in mumbai

• JFL
Stacies in Patna

• JFL
Nah the only Indian Stacey universally recognised is Aishwarya Rai. No one else has come close to her levels. Think Alain Delon or Chico in their prime. She fogged her nearest competition to Andromeda.

Of course she looks nothing like an Indian.

Aishwarya is HTB