Some based Chad went ER a few hours ago and killed 2 jfl 😹

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV

Just when I was waiting for this type of thing to happen, my wishes came true, I just wanna know this dude's skin colour before making any judgement

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, greycel and watah
Update, he actually killed 4 people and injured 9, the suspense is getting real

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I hope the number goes further up

I really hope they catch him before anything bad happens

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, psychomandible and greycel
The Chad in question:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, lemonnz, moredatesmorerapes and 12 others
Murders bad yknow
mr. mackey kids GIF by South Park

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc

Certified KHHV​

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
How is it that these shooters barely kill anyone? Failures at life and failures at committing mass shootings

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Shit better not be because it's some frustrated tranny, I really hope it's just an incel who went ER
He can't be incel with that face foids in west are lesbians nowadays only these type of faggot faced get laid .
It's a tranny 100 percent

They all have their loved ones
Fuck them, I bet the ones he killed are genetically superior than me and they get to have a loving family and shit, I wish I had all of that, they deserve to die, on top of that they probably had a great future too, just jfl

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Fuck them, I bet the ones he killed are genetically superior than me and they get to have a loving family and shit, I wish I had all of that, they deserve to die, on top of that they probably had a great future too, just jfl
I get it

• +1
How is it that these shooters barely kill anyone? Failures at life and failures at committing mass shootings
Tbf yea if I were to do a massacre (in cgi) I would make sure to get atleast 20 especially if equipped with a gun, they're just retarded I guess

Faggots like you always fail to consider they probably did kill an incel just like yourself, look at ER victims then mothafuckas weren’t laying shit!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Mkhzee
Faggots like you always fail to consider they probably did kill an incel just like yourself, look at ER victims then mothafuckas weren’t laying shit!
Nikolas Cruz's victims, some of them were literally htns and htbs, they were definitely slaying

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905-015310.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905-015310.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240905-015329.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905-015329.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and cannotbeasked

Just when I was waiting for this type of thing to happen, my wishes came true, I just wanna know this dude's skin colour before making any judgement

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I forgot that juaqin dude had a gf aswell lmao, mf was happy and jolly asf before he got popped jfl

• +1
Reactions: watah

Chads don't do ER.

• +1
Chads don't do ER.
Ik I didn't mean textbook Chad, just someone who has my respect, not anymore ig since he's a tranny

• +1
Reactions: watah and Gengar
Shit better not be because it's some frustrated tranny, I really hope it's just an incel who went ER
its always a tranny

• So Sad