The time has come
Table of contents:
1. Introduction
2. Vitamin D
3. Better sleep
4. Testosterone

1. Introduction

The sun. (@Suns9999 )

It is one of the main factors for life existing on earth and is thus a central part of human life. The sun mainly dictates our natural cycle of awake/sleeping (circadian rhythm). It is also a massive boost for health, mental health and testosterone.

2. Vitamin D

Vitamin D, specifically vitamin D3 is synthesized in the skin from exposure to UVB-radiation from the sun. (Keep in mind that vitamin D cannot be synthesized in the skin without cholesterol) Due to vitamin D not being a dietary vitamin, it is in reality more like a hormone. This hormone has many roles, including reduction of inflammation as well as modulation of such processes as cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and glucose metabolism. Additionally it is important for testosterone, which I will talk about later in this thread.

3. Better sleep

Sleep is the most basic and important looksmaxx. There are countless threads and research papers stating its positive effects, so I won't go into them in this thread. What you can take away from this thread is the positive effect of the sun on your sleep. The sun dictates your circadian rhythm(your cycle of being awake/sleeping). Not getting sunlight DIRECTLY after waking up (max 5 minutes after waking up) This starts a suppression for several hours a gland (pineal gland) that produces melatonin. Once the suppression wears off the production of melatonin continues until you fall asleep. The later this gets activated the later you will fall asleep. ALSO blue light from screens inhibits this gland.

4. Testosterone

The production of Vitamin D (remember to get good amounts of cholesterol, otherwise your skin will flake off and you will get no vitamin D+you will get skin cancer) will increase your T levels, mostly for those decifent in vit D, but this will be a nice boost eitherway.

tags
@Clavicular @sportsmogger @Jason Voorhees @chudlite @looksmaxxing223 @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: Dathomirian Zabrak, Sushifart, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Nice thread

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, Sushifart and iloveboobs
Table of contents:
1. Introduction
2. Vitamin D
3. Better sleep
4. Testosterone

1. Introduction

The sun. (@Suns9999 )
View attachment 3249801
It is one of the main factors for life existing on earth and is thus a central part of human life. The sun mainly dictates our natural cycle of awake/sleeping (circadian rhythm). It is also a massive boost for health, mental health and testosterone.

2. Vitamin D

Vitamin D, specifically vitamin D3 is synthesized in the skin from exposure to UVB-radiation from the sun. (Keep in mind that vitamin D cannot be synthesized in the skin without cholesterol) Due to vitamin D not being a dietary vitamin, it is in reality more like a hormone. This hormone has many roles, including reduction of inflammation as well as modulation of such processes as cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and glucose metabolism. Additionally it is important for testosterone, which I will talk about later in this thread.

3. Better sleep

Sleep is the most basic and important looksmaxx. There are countless threads and research papers stating its positive effects, so I won't go into them in this thread. What you can take away from this thread is the positive effect of the sun on your sleep. The sun dictates your circadian rhythm(your cycle of being awake/sleeping). Not getting sunlight DIRECTLY after waking up (max 5 minutes after waking up) This starts a suppression for several hours a gland (pineal gland) that produces melatonin. Once the suppression wears off the production of melatonin continues until you fall asleep. The later this gets activated the later you will fall asleep. ALSO blue light from screens inhibits this gland.

4. Testosterone

The production of Vitamin D (remember to get good amounts of cholesterol, otherwise your skin will flake off and you will get no vitamin D+you will get skin cancer) will increase your T levels, mostly for those decifent in vit D, but this will be a nice boost eitherway.

tags
@Clavicular @sportsmogger @Jason Voorhees @chudlite @looksmaxxing223 @wishIwasSalludon
dnr, but im pretty sure that the vitamin d absorbed trough the sun has a way better availavibilty then trough pills. (dfk)

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Vit D can easily be got with food so you don't really get any exclusive T benefits from the sun.

• JFL
Vit D can easily be got with food so you don't really get any exclusive T benefits from the sun.
there was more shut to add bud i just couldnt be bothered to finish it

i was gonna add shut like mood, cortisol, vision

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
The sun. (@Suns9999 )

• JFL
Nice thread haha! Thanks for posting!

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and iloveboobs
there was more shut to add bud i just couldnt be bothered to finish it

i was gonna add shut like mood, cortisol, vision
Sun is overrated, don't be under it if UV is >3 and if you do, only at early morning and late evening. That's enough to get you all the "benefits" needed from the sun.

• JFL
No sun gazing? No sunning balls? This thread SUCKS you IDIOT

• +1
Sun is overrated, don't be under it if UV is >3 and if you do, only at early morning and late evening. That's enough to get you all the "benefits" needed from the sun.
i was also gonna add section called common copes, this included. you are going to be a weak old fart but at least my skin is 2% less wrinkly

• JFL
i was also gonna add section called common copes, this included. you are going to be a weak old fart but at least my skin is 2% less wrinkly
It's not exactly cope. Nightowls are known to look a lot younger due to less sun exposure, but I don't know yet, since my life style is sleeping very late due to work (i get very good sleep though since I black out my room when I get home). I'm almost paper white because of this and only get sun late evening (I get fucked over during winter).

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Debetro
It's not only 2% plus browned skin looks like shit. Sun is only enjoyable in the beach or with UV 0-3.

• JFL
It's not only 2% plus browned skin looks like shit. Sun is only enjoyable in the beach or with UV 0-3.
eat. more. meat

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
eat. more. meat
Fatty fish is what gives you the needed Vit D. The orange ball is pretty useless for the human body. May God have mercy and never let me in a situation of working long shifts outdoors under the midday sun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and iloveboobs
Ngl I like the sun during autumn and early spring since it's nice and cool where I live. When it's winter though it's blinding because of snow. I was thinking of finally getting rid of my pale skin for a slight tan, but methinks it wouldn't suit me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and iloveboobs
Fatty fish is what gives you the needed Vit D. The orange ball is pretty useless for the human body. May God have mercy and never let me in a situation of working long shifts outdoors under the midday sun.
fatty fish for d3. sun exposed mushrooms for d2.

but that orange ball decides your whole cycle of sleep/awake. its useful

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Debetro
The more tanning the better!:blackpill::redpill:

• +1
Ngl I like the sun during autumn and early spring since it's nice and cool where I live.
That's normal, UV is probably low and you don't really get much damage from it and it does feel nice.
fatty fish for d3. sun exposed mushrooms for d2.

but that orange ball decides your whole cycle of sleep/awake. its useful
260 days a year don't have any sun here. I doubt it affects circadian rythms much, what does is light and not sun exposure that much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and iloveboobs
That's normal, UV is probably low and you don't really get much damage from it and it does feel nice.

260 days a year don't have any sun here. I doubt it affects circadian rythms much, what does is light and not sun exposure that much. Correct me if I'm wrong.
blud the sun is your rhythm, i could make a guide about it

• +1
sun is cope. Just eat raw meat and raw eggs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and iloveboobs