StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.

Screenshot 20191014 172134 Samsung Internet

Quoradogpill1

G6VsKjv

Screenshot 2019 04 19 17 07 03

Screenshot 2019 04 19 17 16 01

Just a friendly reminder that if you're sub 6/10 in looks, women would rather fuck a dog than be anywhere in your presence.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, swedecel, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
brutal dogpill

There really is no turning back once you've taken the :blackpill:.

I will probably never look at women and relationships the same again.

My onitis told me she has 4 dogs. I hope to god they are desexed JFL

My onitis told me she has 4 dogs. I hope to god they are desexed JFL

As long as they aren't big dogs they are probably fine.

As long as they aren't big dogs they are probably fine.
She lived in a country side/rural. I think they are very big dogs. I pray their dick cut off

She lived in a country side/rural. I think they are very big dogs. I pray their dick cut off

I think if your oneitis is fucking dogs you should find a new oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I think if your oneitis is fucking dogs you should find a new oneitis.
I don’t know if she is fucking dogs bruh. How would I ever know. Actually I’m going to ask

I don’t know if she is fucking dogs bruh. How would I ever know. Actually I’m going to ask
If you are so low inhib that you actually ask her... you have balls of titanium friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and UglyMan
If you are so low inhib that you actually ask her... you have balls of titanium friend.
Haha no I’m actually so high inhib in real life bro.. but sometimes I do insanely low inhib dark triad things like eye contact and making some jokes around her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Its more common than we think

Its more common than we think

If that PAP smear technician is correct (with his 1 in 200 estimate), then that means about 1,660,000 women in the US alone are confirmed dog fuckers.

And that's just confirmed. There is an old saying: "For every rat you see, there are 50 you don't."

s

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and SikKunt
Her dog fucking her: ''Amazing i'm gonna cum ahhh!'', you trying to fuck her: ''Go away you disgusting pervert.''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and xit
If that PAP smear technician is correct (with his 1 in 200 estimate), then that means about 1,660,000 women in the US alone are confirmed dog fuckers.

And that's just confirmed. There is an old saying: "For every rat you see, there are 50 you don't."
And that's only the women who had had sex in the last 9 days with a dog did that lab tech detect it, so at bare minimum 1.6 mill in the US are dog fuckers

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
And that's only the women who had had sex in the last 9 days with a dog did that lab tech detect it, so at bare minimum 1.6 mill in the US are dog fuckers

This world really is just one giant insane asylum.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Amnesia
Dogs are a good fit for women. They are closer to them intellectually

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and StoicNihilist
Why does this not surprise me?

I can’t cope with these dogpills. Gonna lock my German Shepard in a cage next time I have a girl over.

Can’t risk having to go to the bathroom and then coming out and he’s railing her dOgGy StYlE

This is utterly disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I can’t cope with these dogpills. Gonna lock my German Shepard in a cage next time I have a girl over.

Can’t risk having to go to the bathroom and then coming out and he’s railing her dOgGy StYlE

I cant cope with the fact a women would most likely rather fuck a dog than me.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
reason no 4080 why I prefer non-white girls