Some [EASY] Exercises I Think More Of (You) Should Know About

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
Here are some exercises that you retards should do, even if you aren't Looksmaxxing at the moment. It's very good for general health and such.

Neck Strenghtening Exercises Neck Strenghtening Exercises 2 Scapular Stabilising Exercises Scapular Stabilising Exercises 2

@8PSLcel @Xangsane @Never Give Up! @PubertyMaxxer @GuyFromSingapore @Sir Galachad @hamburger @Decretum1483 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @BigBootyBandit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14984 and 7 others

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FORMATTING

Here are some exercises that you retards should do, even if you aren't Looksmaxxing at the moment. It's very good for general health and such.

@8PSLcel @Xangsane @Never Give Up! @PubertyMaxxer @GuyFromSingapore @Sir Galachad @hamburger @Decretum1483 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @BigBootyBandit
1: Pushups
2: Crunches
3: Leg Raises
4: Squats

Anything else is cope

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and BoneDensity
Okay it's done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, bloomercel, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Neck is the only softmaxx that matters irl and yet most retards here don't do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Neck is the only softmaxx that matters irl and yet most retards here don't do it
Thank Christ mine isn't thin and fragile. I can't overstate the importance of a proper neck

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Water tbh but yeah all of these are helpful, especially the scapula ones. Fools go to gym for 6 months and can never bench again in their lives after impinging their shit.

BTW, hope it's not your handwriting because that shit looks retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
  • JFL
It‘s over for me. I have a

View attachment 1951768View attachment 1951769View attachment 1951770View attachment 1951771

It‘s over for me. I have a bull neck, but tiny penis. Never began

Yeah most Georgians have light features but are not Aryan. They are the Real Caucasoids
By definition Aryans are of Indo-Iranian ancestry. We are Zan Kartvelians.

• +1